Sat 26/2/11 starters/restarters come in

What's a jp??

It will last it will!!! All the way to target!

Had the super speed soup for lunch it was lush! Even had to give out the recipe to a few envious onlookers lol

So I need to go find some low syn sausages any ideas anybody ideally sainsburys

Jacket potato....it was lovely and did a fab salad with pomegranate.yum.

Sorry been out of the UK so don't know any low syn sausages......the only ones I used to eat were wall's low fat....don't even know if they do them anymore.

Ok so I went sainsburys bought the right sausages 0.5 syns that's better than 6!!!!

But I've been a dub again

I bought some Philadelphia light thinking it was a hex a...,. Guess what..... It's not! Atleast I realised before eating it lol

It's not to bad on syns so il have to syn it

Just had my super speed soup with rice other half and little one had it too knights it do win win! Think I've accidentally put my whole family on s diet pmsl

Hi guys red day for me today

Just been docs n such joy (not) I've got impetigo! It's not that bad but ive given myself 2 days off work.... Every cloud n all that!.....

So atleast I can have a nice cooked lunch not that I'm food obsessed (much) :) I so wanted to weigh myself today as Tuesdays used to be my weigh days but I'm not giving in as Saturdays are my new day n mid week weigh ins can be demotivating lol!

Anybody ever had to fill in a claim form for disabilty living allowance??? Well that's the joyous job I have lined up for me today! It's like 60 pages what a joke! I've completed about 15 pages that took nearly a whole day months ago and since then i gave up lol

It's for my little girl though (shes deaf) so I've decided today is round two with the form ...... Here goes....,

Hope you have a good 100% day

Bump

Hi shell09
I know what you mean about being food obsessed...if I am not preparing it im eating it or I am planning what to cook next.
We have friends coming over for dinner this weekend and I have been searching for some recipes. I normally cook without thinking of the syn values but not this time.
I am thinking of doing a cold cut platter type of thing followed by 30 clove chicken(used to have this all the time) or daube of beef followed by a low syn pavlova type of thing. Just not sure how I will manage the alcohol......think I will either use my syns that I haven't used so far this week or just reduce my intake (think I prefer the first option)
Sorry to ramble on just thinking out loud I guess
Have a good day xx

Hi Girls, Im re-joining group tonight so my WI's will be Tuesday at 5pm!

Ive been a member of SW since May 10. Lost 1stone 10lbs and then went on hormone treatment for Endometriosis and put about 10lbs (or a stone) back on!

EE really does work, but if i need to be really disaplined I swap and change from EE to Red and Green because your body's like WOAH! *laughs*

I shall mainly be following the EE plan.

I did also buy philly EXTRA light, and its not free, however 100g is a HEXB on a green day! x

Kieragh1515 said:
Well ladies it's midweek checkup, how is everyone getting on?? I have been doing well but wanna get making some receipts (not easy as I don't get home til after 6 each night and am usually knackered)! Roll on Sat weigh in eek :)

Hi kieragh
I'm having a good week. Have really stuck with the plan and am enjoying it too. Got friends over for dinner tonight and I'm planning to make a SW meal so I can have a drink or two and not worry about the syns in the food. Roll on Saturday......I think.
Have a good rest of the week xx

Hi Ladies, I'm new to the site and new to sw, I live abroad so no meetings for me. I am finding it hard to work out meals though. I'm not going to start though till Sunday probably, it is going to take me that long to work out a menu lol
I would like to join your weigh in group as I just can't get myself motivated alone. I want to lose 2 stone. My weight at the mo is 11st. Is it Saturday you weigh in?

Berniea said:
Hi Ladies, I'm new to the site and new to sw, I live abroad so no meetings for me. I am finding it hard to work out meals though. I'm not going to start though till Sunday probably, it is going to take me that long to work out a menu lol
I would like to join your weigh in group as I just can't get myself motivated alone. I want to lose 2 stone. My weight at the mo is 11st. Is it Saturday you weigh in?

Welcome berniea
Good luck with planning your menu's. I have recently joined this site and I'm finding it great inspiration.
Have you done SW before?

Thanks Clara Lou :)

I do need help and support this time, just reading a few posts here has made me realise that I'm not alone, that people do fall down it is just a matter of picking yourself up and starting a new day.

Many years ago when I just needed to lose a few pounds, it was easier then cos I only had to shop and cook for myself but now I have to cook for my other half as well so trying to sort a menu is proving to be a bit of a challenge, but while I'm busy reading and writing I won't be eating :D

Welcome ladies! Yes Sat weigh in, we'll post our results on this thread. Good luck with the rest of the week, minimins is great for any help and if ur new to SW completely then there are some good getting started/ tip threads. I love the recipe ideas & need to get stuck into making some new dishes so I don't get bored!!! Xx

Well ladies it's midweek checkup, how is everyone getting on?? I have been doing well but wanna get making some receipts (not easy as I don't get home til after 6 each night and am usually knackered)! Roll on Sat weigh in eek :)

Hi Kieragh

Sorry not been able to post until, I've been working away for most of the week which has proved challenging! One hotel i stayed at only had things like, curry, burger, pizza etc on the menu and there wasnt a healthy option insight. I decided to take myself off to the supermarket and I bought a salad with a fork, tin of tuna with a ringpull and a tin of sweetcorn also with a ring pull and took them back to my hotel room... how good was I?! :D

Working away really is hard when it comes to making the right choices, especially when you have so many temptations in your way! :wave_cry:

Good luck for tomorrow everyone x

Wow how our little gathering is growing lol love it!

Wow becky how very disciplined of you not to mention inventive lol.

Well I've had a few days of just wanting to cancel all diet plans.... In other words a few weak moments but gave stuck to it so far

So I love the super free soup but want a fish week next week so think ok make it again less the beans n anything else nit red day friendly

So WI tomorrow oooo I couldn't wait but now it's here I'm not wanting it! I feel so bloated don't know why as I've been alternating red n green days but had red today n yesterday as think it would help re WI on sat!

So no carbs for 48 hours n still so bloated feel like I've put on weight! Poss TMI but I do suffer with constipation which don't help but it seems more than that I'm drinking 1-2 litres water per day but maybe need to increase that should help!

I better have a loss in the morning lol! O have said even if I don't then il give sw 2 -3 weeks to see how my losses are but I know il be so disheartened if I've not list..... n as for a gain well...... Let's not even go there Pmsl!

Anyway I weigh first thing do will post bright n breezy with my results how hard is it to stay if those scales right now though Pmsl

Good luck all don't forget to post your results!

Bump

Wish I were 4/5 lb away rather than like 28! Lol but hey ho better than 29 I suppose!

Back