Sat 26/2/11 starters/restarters come in

Well done Clara Lou :) it gives you such a boost when you can see the results from all your hard work :)

I don't start my diet until tomorrow but am going camping next weekend so won't be able to do my weigh in until the Sunday!!

Berniea said:
Well done Clara Lou :) it gives you such a boost when you can see the results from all your hard work :)

I don't start my diet until tomorrow but am going camping next weekend so won't be able to do my weigh in until the Sunday!!

Thanks Berniea....I have been super good this week and feel so much better in myself already. Just about to go and do my grocery shop, seriously can't believe how much fruit and veg I seem to be going through.
Really feel that I am committed this time to finally lose the last 21lb.
So so happy!!
Good luck with your weigh in, let us know
Xxx

Clara lou said:
Hi all
Just had my WI and I lost 3 1/2 this week.very pleased with that. Here's to another good week
Xx

Well done Clara lou!!!!! That's fab! Just off to class, will post soon

Well done Clara Lou!

I lost a mere 1 lb not over the moon but it's ok maybe a better loss next week with my fish week

Only lost 0.5lb, sniff :-(

Am so disappointed as I had a good week, when I did a mid-week check weigh I had lost 1.5lb so not sure what happened between then and now as my eating didn't change :-( :-(

Have felt bloated since Thurs so maybe that has something to do with it. Nevermind I will stick with it!

Well done to everyone else & good luck to those still to weigh :)

Kieragh we must have a big loss to come next week ;-)

There's alot of talk on here re fish week success which il be trying although I did listen to the hype re super free soup n that didn't get me far lol

shell09 said:
Kieragh we must have a big loss to come next week ;-)

There's alot of talk on here re fish week success which il be trying although I did listen to the hype re super free soup n that didn't get me far lol

The sound of the superspeed soup doesn't appeal to me, was it nice? Hopefully our efforts are rewarded next week as u say lol!!! I might try a few red days, never done them before eek xx

It was actually really nice my OH and 5 year old both loved it to though they were able to consume it with nice fresh bread lol

But I'm gonna make it again less the beans n lentils to make it red day friendly for my fish week

Hi everyone.
Good weekend?
I have a wedding reception tonight....it's being held at one of the best hotels here and I am hoping to resist the tempting food. Have stuck to the plan so well I really don't want to ruin it.
How's everyone getting on?

I was really bad on Saturday really bad! Trying to draw a line under it now though! So struggling I'm just so exhausted n feel I can't be bothered to diet at all but then again I can't be bothered to drag this extra 2 stone around with me either lol

Good luck at the reception!

I started my diet yesterday, had such an awful day. I had my electricity disconnected by mistake, they kept telling me I owed a load of money, told the woman where I lived but she told me I didn't live there because the account number was for somewhere else!!!! 12.30 they disconnected me, my husband had to go out last night so I was sitting in the dark by myself making phone call after phone call and was so fed up, I got him to bring me a takeaway curry, I had purposely not bought stuff I could munch on so was hungry cos I couldn't cook, finally got reconnected 9pm, the guy gave us his number also showed us how to reconnect in case it happens again!!! They have already cut off our water 5 times because of the same mix up!!!! STRESS!!! Cut stuff out today though to make up for it!!! Felt guilty for eating it but felt good at the same time!!! Need to learn how to deal with stress without needing to eat!!

Hi everyone
Wedding reception was fab..very late eating so just had rice, veggies and fruit. Felt. Very pleased with myself. Also went and rejoined the gym.....it's just had a refit and is shiny and new. In the zone big time.
Loads of changes happening here but I am determined that the one thing I can control is my weight . Hope I can keep up my willpower.

Hi Girls I WI on Tues (8th) and I had lost 1.5lbs! :D
I am aiming for 1lb per week, so I smashed my target by 0.5lb! :D x

Back