Sat 26/2/11 starters/restarters come in

Hi ladies 2 lb gain for me which has just capped it off! Due on Monday thinks it's that! Was already having a sh*** y time of it but as of last night my partner and I are breaking up so his moving out etc think I may have cared a bit more re the gain if it weren't for this!

I must have done something so bad in a past life! Anyway well done on all your losses guys x

Hi ladies 2 lb gain for me which has just capped it off! Due on Monday thinks it's that! Was already having a sh*** y time of it but as of last night my partner and I are breaking up so his moving out etc think I may have cared a bit more re the gain if it weren't for this!

I must have done something so bad in a past life! Anyway well done on all your losses guys x

Oh Shell! Sending you big hugs *snuggles* xxx

shell09 said:

Oh no!!! Poor u, it's sad when things come to an end, hope it was amicable :-( and when ur ready then dust urself off and we'll be here to cheer u on. Counting syns just now is prob not top of the list understandably xx

shell09 said:

Oh no...thinking of you at this sad time xxxxxx

Kieragh1515 said:
Hellloooooooo? How are all u lovely ladies??? Thought I'd reprise this wee thread. Lost 0.75lb yesterday and on a * week woohoo... Tho had a bad Friday & Sat so prob put it on again already :-( grrr

Hi kieragh
After last weeks gain of a lb I have given myself a stern talking to and I'm back on plan.....so cross as I feel like I wasted last week. Fingers crossed for a loss this week. I have only lost 5.5 lb so far but I am feeling different in my clothes, waistbands are not feeling more comfy and I don't have to undo the top button on my trousers by mid afternoon...haha.
Sticking to green days as I seem so hungry on red and then I start looking for synful snacks. May have to have the odd red day if things need a push but hoping that will not happen.

Hope everyone is having a good week
X

Morning....lost 3lb this week....can't quite believe it. Have started to feel it in my clothes. Back on track with a vengeance.

Clara lou said:
Morning....lost 3lb this week....can't quite believe it. Have started to feel it in my clothes. Back on track with a vengeance.

Amazing!!!! Well done! What did u do differently do u think?

Well according to my scales I PUT on 1.25lb this morning, no no no no no!! Just can't see how that'd be possible :-( gutted. Totally gutted (mind u I had a beef curry fried rice for dinner last night about 6pm with chips and crackers for a ONE off treat), that would have digested wouldn't it? Wouldn't account for any of this mornings gain? :-( :-(

Kieragh1515 said:
Amazing!!!! Well done! What did u do differently do u think?

Well according to my scales I PUT on 1.25lb this morning, no no no no no!! Just can't see how that'd be possible :-( gutted. Totally gutted (mind u I had a beef curry fried rice for dinner last night about 6pm with chips and crackers for a ONE off treat), that would have digested wouldn't it? Wouldn't account for any of this mornings gain? :-( :-(

Hi kieragh
I ate a lot more fruit this week and also tried some old recipes that I used to do, Spanish omelette stuffed mushrooms and peppers and risotto. I seem to be having better losses on green, I'm sure I will have to switch to red if my losses slow down.

I'm also writing everything down and counting my syns properly. Definately helps me keep track of what I have eaten.
Also I am feeling the weight loss in my clothes now and that gives me a huge boost and the motivation to carry on.
What day is your WI?

Clara lou said:
Hi kieragh
I ate a lot more fruit this week and also tried some old recipes that I used to do, Spanish omelette stuffed mushrooms and peppers and risotto. I seem to be having better losses on green, I'm sure I will have to switch to red if my losses slow down.

I'm also writing everything down and counting my syns properly. Definately helps me keep track of what I have eaten.
Also I am feeling the weight loss in my clothes now and that gives me a huge boost and the motivation to carry on.
What day is your WI?

That's brill Clara Lou, u have done so well this week. I usually weigh at home on a sat morning, the odd time I'll pop to class (as i'm within target). Feel fatter today :-( had 2 red days so really thought the result would have been better.

Back