Satarday WI Starting today

Well lost a pound this week so I'm 9 stone 9 pounds yeh least it's going in the right direction lol !!! u will b fine you have had some fantastic loses so far so you must b doing something right ! Good luck for your weigh on today :) x

Well lost a pound this week so I'm 9 stone 9 pounds yeh least it's going in the right direction lol !!! u will b fine you have had some fantastic loses so far so you must b doing something right ! Good luck for your weigh on today :) x

Well done you, oh how i wish to be in the 9 stones u are doing great especially since you have so little to lose. skinny mini :) I have lost 1.5lb this week, i am over the moon xxx

Well done that's fab loss !! I've got about a stone to target of 8' 9 I'm only 5 foot 1 already feeling better. I stopped smoking over a year ago and vowed to loss the weight was about 2 stone over weight said I would do it before my 40 th in September lol x good luck for this week x

Good luck for tomorrow It was my husbands birthday and our anniversary this week same day lol do had to use some flexi syns oops but managed to stay on plan with food etc it was just drink eek lol :) x

Well put on a pound could of been worse I suppose lol looking forward to a 100% week thus week. X

Back