Satarday WI Starting today

stnik

:) Hi im really new to this site and finding it hard to navigate LOL Im starting SW today I have all the books from last year and the magazines so just gonna do what I can my starting weight is 9.13. I would appreciate all the help I can get as Im going it alone as cant afford the classes but love the idea of Sw and have seen some fab meal ideas on here.

S

Hi stnik. I am also new to this, i have just started slimming world at the weekend and my first weigh in is Sat morning, I to am just doing it from home, good luck for Sat xxx

Hi my first way in is sat morning to lol been good so far well I think I'm doing rite eek :) good luck on your journey to mayb we can help cheer each other on. Good luck for sat I'll post wot happens :)

That would be great to cheer each other on, I am the same as you I think I am doing it rite but I just seem to be eating loads, oh well only Saturday will tell ha ha , good luck :) X

Hi how are u doing? only 2 more sleeps until weigh day, I must admit I am getting really nervous, I really want this diet to work its the first time I have been on a diet where I feel I am not on a diet if that makes sense. Xxx

Yeh it does make sense the food is great makes u think about wot u r eating instead of mindlessly stuffing it in as u have to take time to prepare and plan :) im dying to stand on the scales to see wot I have lost if any lol fingers crossed x

Well I lost 3 pounds yeeehaaaa x

woop woop well done you that is fantastic, I bet you are over the moon. I have lost 6.5 pounds I am over the moon, I have just updated my diary to say I can not believe I have lost this and it's the first time ever in my life I feel like I have not been on a diet and have actually enjoyed it. Let's hope next week is a good week for us to. And well done again. Xxx

Well done u that's fantastic it's the TOTM for me so I'm glad I lost lol me to u eat loads this is ma kind of weight loss lol :)

Feel really bloated and big this week don't think I'm gonna lose although I have stuck to the plan, think it maybe a gain just feels crappy though I'm determined to stay on track :) x hope ur having a great week !! :D

I am sure you will be fine especially if you have been good, I was a little naughty on sat night i went out for hubbys birthday but got straight back on the plan on Monday, fingers crossed for sat. x

Well I stayed the same thank god lol as I was off plan slightly thur and Friday!!! So I'm going to be extra good this week:) good luck for today x

Hope you have had a good week, I had a terrible weekend I was so naughty and don't think i have made the syns up even though i have been good all week. Good luck for tomorrow xxx

Back