Satndard size full fat latte - how many syns?

According to my directory, a Starbucks latte whole milk would be 9.5, 11.5 and 15.0 syns depending on the size. Costa Cofee 5.0, 6.5 or 9.5 depending on size.

Gail

You could try with semi skimmed...........but probably still not worth it !!

I always go for a skinny latte (using Hex A of skimmed milk) and add a shot of sugar free Hazelnut yummy and syn free :)

I always go for a skinny latte (using Hex A of skimmed milk) and add a shot of sugar free Hazelnut yummy and syn free :)
ooh thats what i have except i have cappucino instead as it is less syns

oddly enough though the other coffee chains seem to be less syns for the same drinks

I also usually have skinny lattes with sugar free syrup, but I think on this occasion I was in a small independent coffee shop that didn't do skinnies! :)

Hi guys.. Sugar free syrups at star bucks???????? Reallyyyyyyy?? Oh I'm so excited!!

Does anyone know what sugar free syrups they do?

Hazelnut and caramel I think if my memory is right, or is it hazelnut and vanilla? Anyway, I always have the hazelnut!

hazelnut, caramel and vanilla.... costa and starbucks syns differ as they make them differently- starbucks cappuccinos are just made with milk and then froth spooned just on the top whereas costa triple the milk in size (the air pushed into it) and then blend it back together so a cappuccino there is 1/3 coffee, 1/3 milk and 1/3 froth, also a costa latte is milk with 3mm foam on top and 2 shots of coffee (in a primo) and starbucks tall latte only has 1 shot of coffee hence the differing values

Back