Saturdah Hour X Hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Morning everyone.........<y-a-a-a-w-w-w-n-n-n-n> :eek: I have a bit of a codeine hangover I think. Can't quite shake the sand out of my eyes. Too soon yet to know how my back is, but hoping its better as I don't really want to take anymore codeine today, or I will turn in to a slug!! I have a tree that desperately need pruning, (I know its late!!!!) but I would like to make a start on it today, so hod on back!!

Hope eveyone has a fun weekend ahead! I am SORT of on holiday for the next week - I just have to go in for 3 hours Monday morning, thats all, so pretty happy about that!

Chug that water folks!! I think I have figured out why year on they keep having hose pipe bans - its not cause we don't get enough rain, its because we drink all the water!! :rotflmao: :D

Oh, I meant to say something - I was readung the green book last night and read a sentence that really stopped me in my tracks - so wanted to say it here to - this is not verbatim, but I can't be arsed to go down and get my book....

"We are not depriving ourselves of food, but food was depriving us of the life we want"

I am going to rememebr that whenever I might feel weak. ;)

xx

Hi BL, Hope your back is feeling much better. I must admit I love codeine. Its the only painkiller that really helps me.

Well, this is my first post on on my new Mac. My last one died a couple of weeks ago and i was struggling to get online, having to manage through my mobile. But this is fab!!!

I have blobbed this week a couple of times and am very annoyed with myself as a result. I am determined to take it one day at a time and stick to my foodpacks alone today.
send me good vibes everyone!!!:rolleyes::D

Hi Lemma,

Glad you are back on line I had a spell with no computer and it is soooooo frustrating. Dont worry about blips, just move forward and put it behind, and as you say one day at a time is a good idea. Vibes on there way. :vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes::vibes:

Hi BL hope you are feeling better today good inpirational quote honey.

Hope everyone is well.

I am cacking it as I am off the that dreaded AGM leaving at 1ish, but got a feeling that all our questions will be blocked. Might need to you all to post on a horsegossip website to blow the whole out of the water. People just need to hear the real facts.

Oh well off to see my new pony, a bit of fresh air should take my mind off things.

Have a good day everyone.

Good quote there BL - very true indeed.

Hope your back is feeling better - to be honest though I really don't think you should prune the tree... if your back has been so bad then it's only gonna take the slightest thing to perhaps knock it off again - I really thing you should take it easy and not jeapordise yourself.

Here you go Lemma :vibes::vibes:hope they do you some good - just shout if and when you need more and we'll all be happy to send them and spur you on:vibes::vibes: --- Stick with it honey, you can do it.

Gonna go watch the rest of the F1 qualifying that my son recorded through the night - it's great I'm a Hamilton fan and he's a Massa fan so we really bug each other ;)

Might go shopping later as he bought himself a Wii last weekend and he's brought it home and he wants to go buy himself another controller so I might go as far as Wigan with him and have a quick nosey round the shops.

Hope everyone has a great diet Saturday ..... you all deserve it xx

Oops and if people wanna send me good luck wishes for tomorrow that would be cool - am doing my motorbike CBT .... first time I'll have ever been on a bike on my own. Really worried as the plaster on any broken bones would weigh really heavy and I really can't afford the lbs! :D

Goooood Morning Everyone.

My postman just arrived with my psyllium husk tabs thank goodness. AND a wonderfully beautiful bracelet my Mum has sent me. Its made my day.Hope you all have a wonderful day.

I am off to meet a friend for a coffee later and this party tonight that I wish I could give a miss. But guess I will have to go.

Enjoy the day.
Tan

Just watche the F1 Kate and horay Hamilton is in poll, will be glued to the recording tomoz and good luck tomoz for your CBT.

Have a great party tange:party0023:

Howdy - god i'm knackered went to the gym for the first time in 15 months this morning - all it did was remind me why I stopped going!! Still if I get to do a bit more fat burning i'll just have to grin and bear it I guess.

Hope the AGM goes well for you this afternoon Lady.

BL, if you touch that tree well..... put it this way, you're not too old to go over my knee. Leave it alone and give your back a break this weekend.

We're off to look at another house this afternoon - it's actually one we both like (so rare that we both like the same thing).

Have a good one y'all!

Pethadine does it for me!

and gas and air for me. I think thats why I had 4 children:crazy:.

Well I am off now and to put it bluntly shxtting a brick but at least I dont feel like I wanna eat.:D

Let you know later how it went.;)

Byeeeeeeeee:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Afternoon everyone,
BL hope your back holds out,
LL - good luck for the AGM, thinking of ya!!!
Katie... good luck for the CBT... I'm sure you'll blitz it :D
Lemma, good luck for the week ahead... you really can do it ;)
I've got 5 people coming to stay tonight, their dinner is in the slow cooker, not telling anyone on here what it is as I don't want to tempt them and I've also made them a dessert!! I really enjoy cooking for others even though I know I can't have any :)
Probably won't get a chance to come on here the rest of the weekend what with my visitors and all so I wish you a happy and healthy weekend everyone :D

Just watche the F1 Kate and horay Hamilton is in poll, will be glued to the recording tomoz and good luck tomoz for your CBT.

Hey Lady are you a F1 fan too???? I am a die hard Schumi fan but I have to admit to really admiring Lewis last year his driving and his behaviour toward all the things that happened to him. What an adult lad he is. I am fully supporting him this year. So long as he kicks Alonso's backside I will be happy.

Ooh yes just wanted to share, the size 16 jeans had their first outing this morning I am feeling very good about myself. :D

BL hope your back is not too bad. Lady hope the AGM is not a total nightmare.

Lady I'm thinking of you and sending good luck and positive thoughts your way - really hope it's going well for you.

Corey, hope you like the house --- good on you going to the gym, that's something that i've not managed to get round to doing yet even though I've been saying I will for weeks..... I will I will I will! (sometime soon).

Really enjoyed the qualifying and very happy with the result - while I really enjoy F1 I love Moto GP and am really disappointed that I won't get to see it live this year but hey-ho. Hubby and sons are going as usual to Donnington but I don't want to go there as they go with my brothers in law and hubbys friend and his lads --- they have a bit of a boys weekend and they all love it ..... and I love having a girly weekend on my own without them LOL.

Been shopping in Wigan, bought myself a chick lit book, a magazine and also a copy of the 'Used Bike Guide' as it has a section where they review and rate over 300 motorbikes ... and the ratings include how high the seats are - handy eh :D

Hello peeps!

Well, we had a nice surprise visit from the out-laws this morning and we have decided we are all going to go back to California together in November for Thanksgiving at my moms. It is my favourite holiday, and I LOVE preparing the Turkey feast - and I will be able to enjoy it then so cannot wait!!! We aree all in such a good mood, it was a lovely morning!

As I was so relaxed all morning, my back does feel much better, and I did actually prune the tree. But very very slowly and very very carefully and only what I could do without straining anymuscles. It actually feels better. I am very familiar with this particular backache I get - I believe it stems from a moderatly sized lipoma near my spine, at about kidney height. Its a very nervy thing, more then muscle straing, and when it gets to a certain point, it is usually good to do some exercise at it then stretches it out and it settle back down. So, so far so good. And I hope it stays that way as I really would not want to break Corey's knees!! :rotflmao: :D But thanks for your get well wishes and concerns.

I am soaking wet as it was chucking it down the whole time I was doing it - but I LOVE gardening in the rain. Makes me feel alive. 'specially if it's thundering too! But I am well soaked....so a hot soak in the tub is in order.

Lady - hope your meeting went as good as it could, and that it puts you one step closer to being done with it all once and for all.

Lemma - you take one day at a time abd before you know it you will be right back in the groove. We will have to start calling you Stella. :D

Hope you like the hosue Corey - its so hard to find one you both like - we all have different ideas of the perfect house, so hope its a goodun!

Tange - have fun tonight - maybe it will turn out better then you think. Just flash your new bracelet and your new figure about!! :D

And Bex - enjoy your party, and if I missed anyone I'm sorry!!!

And last but not least, Katie - you are going to nail your CBT tomorrow. There will be NO talk of plaster!! :whoopass: Just relax, take your time as needed, keep your eyes open, and LOOK FORWARD, not in front of the wheel!!! ;) Remember you are riding for YOU - if they are too fast, etc., ONLY do what YOU feel comfortable with. They will adjust to you. You don't adjust to them! I hope you love it and can't wait to hear all about it whne you get hom, both exhilerated and exhausted!!! Go girl!

Only on water - nearly two litres down.

Have a good afternoon!!!

XX

Hi guys just to let you know I lost another 4lbs at todays WI! my size 14's are getting a little big for me now!! shock horror!! hehe.
I am 1lb away from my easter target- and am heading to Rome in the early hours of this morning. Wish me luck! I spoke 2 my LLC about eating in Rome and she was so supportive and said that as long as It was what I wanted then she wouldnt try to change my mind for me! She gave me a list of what would be the best foods to eat and things to avoid, bless her.
:D
xxx

She basically just gave me a list of the foods from week one and two of management xxx

Back