Saturdah Hour X Hour

:wow: well done Kellie ... love the fact you're in/heading to the 12's!!! - Great loss there :clap:

Have a gorgeous trip and don't forget to throw your coin in the fountain!
xx

thanks katie :)
i will throw a coin just for you:)
hehe.
im chuffed with the 4lbs this week
xxxx

Hoping to make a couple of lovely recipes tonight to keep my motivation high.

BUT, upon attempting the choc muffin - disaster struck - it looked like something that was a cross between a number 2 and burnt rubber!:(

So that ended up in the bin and i then attempted a banana custard. At 30 secs i checked the microwave and saw yellow froth teeming out above the jug. I opened the microwave and something akin to scrambled egg appeared.:rolleyes:

I think i will have to cope with the soups and shakes unless i can tempt fellow yorkshireman James Martin :)flowers:) to assist me in the kitchen.:p

I'm having a bad week! Never mind, onwards and downwards!

hello I am back and I am still alive. I went and held my head up really high cause I know that I havnt done anything wrong. They made a few cocks ups themselves so I felt quite good about that. Its actually all too complicated to explain it to you all but I may bit by bit and bore you stupi:D

The nice thing so many people noticed my new figure (whoo did you here that - figure). I wore size 16 trousers a pink fitted blouse and a lovely long fitted jacket, felt a million dollars and smiled all the way through - stuff em. The cant call me Mary that big old blond lady anymore.

Hope everyone had a good day and thankyou so much for your thoughts today I really did need them and the very much helped;)

Well done for holding your head high Lady!- you continue to do so!! IS it close to being resolved now? I sure hope so. Who needs it, ay?

Well friends, I have been giving something a lot of thought today.

As I have intimated to you before, I have a few deep darks, that have haunted me for years. I know they are a big part of the root of my weight problem.

I have been hoping an opportunity in group would arise, but it hasn;t and as the weeks draw on, I am not sure that I can discuss it in the group. But I feel very frustrated ebcause I think I need help with it. I have considered having a private session with my LLC but I can't really afford that at the moment.

I had also hoped the Forum on here that was private that Icemoose was sorting out would have happened and I could disucss it there, but that has not happened either.

SO. In the coming week, when I have quiet time at home alone, I am going to bare my soul with the hopes of getting it out and off myc hest and hoping for feedback. Its scary for me to talk about it. VERY few people know. ANd I have only faced it myself this past year, and it goes a long way back, so has been well and truly stuffed and buried with food.

I know it might offend some - and some may think differently of me for it. But I can't keep it in forever, or I will forever be doing things I shouldn;t do to keep it buried.

I don;t know what else to do - or where to turn - but I must face it, and the hardest part, which I don;t know if I can do, is forgive myself, and my ex-husband. And that is where I will need your help.

So....watch this space. Or actually, my Stream of Consciousness space. It's old. It's complicated. And it is long. You've been forwarned.

But I need help wth it.

Well, time for a shake or soup - and I know you will all encourage me and I thank you for that.

XXX

So happy that today is over for you Lady, it's brilliant that you felt so good while you were there - and you held your head high .... good on you xx

BL - I will look forward to your post if only because I sincerely hope that when you have opened up that you achieve some inner peace that you do appear to be missing. The past is the past - yes people may think differently of us but then so do we --- there are things in my past that I would never do again ..... that is life, we experience, we live with those experiences and hopefully we learn from then when it's apt xx

BL I dont thing anyone will be offended so we will be here waiting for you whenever you feel like it. Good on you to come to this decision. I think you have got us all guessing.

The meeting wasnt the end to it all it will go on, cause we feel that we need to prove our innocence, but I got so low over the fact that some people have bear faced lied, and with no concious at that and it all took me aback. I have now got used to the idea that some people have no concious whatsoever so am coping better. I could just lie down and give in and it will be all over, but in my heart of heart it would not be fair for them to get away with it. It basically amounts to bullying. If however, I thought it would be affecting my health with the stress I would give in for my families sake, but like you I have had a trumatic past and i didnt get where I am today by giving in, I am a fighter.

BL - don't think there is a single thing you could say that would make any of us change our minds on how we feel about you - friends share, and friends support, it's as simple as that. So when you're ready to talk, we'll be ready to listen and support.

I had no idea you were an American. I am so jealous. Having lived in New York for a few years, America is my second home. I miss not being there. My American friends still call me and the OH honorary Americans - I love that. We still celebrate Thanksgiving, usually have some friends come over and celebrate with us. Still a big deal for us (even if it isn't officially our holiday)

Lemma - I make the banana custard every night - I love it, here's a fool proof way of making it: Boil the kettle, pour 180ml into a mixing bowl and add the banana pack, use a hand whisk, mix until it's quiet thick. Then sit back and enjoy.

Lemma - I make the banana custard every night - I love it, here's a fool proof way of making it: Boil the kettle, pour 180ml into a mixing bowl and add the banana pack, use a hand whisk, mix until it's quiet thick. Then sit back and enjoy.

Thank you honey. I ay attempt it again at some point. I'm shocking in the kitchen! I can do a roast and things like that but give me some hot water and a food pack and i'm floundering.:p:p

I tried doing the muffin today - let's just say I won't be doing that one again - had one mouthful and threw the rest in the bin, absolutely vile!

I will put a tenner on Edited by moderator
Il have a side bet on that she helped mastermind Edited by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha dont take it too seriously is what i say, this is a ligther life forum and if you take it too seriously you will get wound up by comments that dont really affect you.

I totally agree with your Toller-Girl!

As for the so called "youcandoit", have to say you sick sadistic b*tch, that family have gone through more hell in the past 24 days then will experience in you entire pathetic life.

"that family have gone through more hell in the past 24 days then will experience in you entire pathetic life."

Youcandoit's reply Edited by moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
The only person i intend on giving an exciting night too is my OH, so excuse me if i decline to give you a reading!

Back