SATURDAY hour by hour...

Morning all, off to work now, no water yet but soon to start working on it. Got to do a buffet for our friends birthday when I get home so probably won't get on later. Hope everyone has a great day whatever they are doing :D

Hi! got my second weigh in in a short while- however am heading straight back to my home town for the weekend. will try and get on here to let you all know how i did!
Have a great day!
xxx

Morning all.... Good luck for your weigh in Kellie :)

Not long up, not had any water yet so will get moving on that.

Not snowing here but the snow is all still here from last night - was thinking of going into Wigan to do a bit of shopping while my son goes to the match but I'm not that keen on driving in the white stuff so I'll see later on.

hi, im sat inside waiting for the builder who said he would be here 'this morning' that gives about another 2 hrs by my reckoning.
I am struggling with water already but just going to see if i can drink a litre to kick start my thirst

It's lovely here! Really sunny and bright with nice clear skies. Looks cold though. Will be heading out in a bit to do some work, but then am hoping to have a nice walk in the park. Bring some nuts for the squirrels.

Hahaha - just had an image of me wrestling with a squirrel for the last nut. Not that this has ever happened. I usually drop kick them.

Sorry. Feeling v silly.

Not that this has ever happened. I usually drop kick them.

Sorry. Feeling v silly.

:eek:What - the nuts or the squirrels??? :D

Beautiful here too - crips, fresh and incredibly sunny!

Leaving work in an hour and going to play in the garden!! Make room for all the little spring babies that are going to be popping out soon!!

X

Well drank at least 3 1/2 litres had a choc and chickent soup. Cant wait for my next one really hungry today.

How is everyone doing?

Afternoon all!!!

I feel so good today!!! Reaaaallly feeling happy and content and full of promise!! Must be the sun, or my little shopping spree!! Either way - I feel great!!

Good luck tonight Kellie!!! Ihopeyour builder came Sil, and Katie I hope if its snowing you are inside and cozey and warm!! Good luck with the buffett tonight BEx - hope you all have a good time!!

I am well behind on my water, but have over 7000 steps today which is the est I have done this week.

Havn't had any packs yet. Going to have some of my tasty coffee soon and then a marigolds to save the packs for later.

Just can't shake this cheshire grin. :D

I'm down on water too and also saving my packs for tonight.

I'm all warm thanks BL - been out shopping and then have come in and had a nice couple of hours to myself, lovely and peaceful.

Well hello everyone just returned from the land of the sleepy people. Had a lovely sleep as I didnt sleep very well last night and I had a headache.

Now feeling really well although eyes look like I have been 2 rounds with Mohammed Ali but headache now gone.

Just had chilli soup and now on water again. Looking foward to a night in on the telli with the lap on my knees.

I amazed that I havnt cheated today, although I will find tonight difficult, pherhaps I will get hubbie to tie me to the bed - he should be so lucky.:cool:

Lady if you keep thinking it's easy then it will be easier for you.

So don't even think that you're gonna eat - that way it's highly likely that you won't.

Sending all the good vibes your way :vibes::vibes::vibes:

Hi All
I have had a lovely day. I did one of those black bag throw outs heaven only knows why I collect so much stuff. I binned loads of well just junk and old make up. I have loads of books I want to get rid of so if anyone out there likes to read let me know and I will put up a list of what I have.

My other exciting news is a friend brought me his treadmill so I have my very own (rather fancy) one in my room. No excuses now. I did 3600 steps earlier I am so proud of myself.

Just also had the best dinner ever chicken soup with the thai crisps I was in heaven. First time I tried the crisps and they were yummylicious.

I am on a buzz :)

Good on you Tange, its great having you own walker, glad you are on a high.

Well I have just found a before photo now I dont know what to do with it do I have to put it on photobucket first?

Hi Lady

If you want to insert it in to your post, then you need to put it on Photobucket first. If you just want to add it to the minimims gallery - you can upload it straight frm PC....just click on gallery link under your name and then the upload phot link is on the right hand side of the page.

Thanks BL I have just put it in my Avitar. Taken me ages but I will get there in the end. This new laptop has new things on it which I am not familiar with yet, but hopefully get there in the end.

Just off to make my last chocolate. I think I am drowning in water, dont really know how much but know its over 4 litres. :tear_drop:

The piccie was me in Egypt just b4 I started in Nov. As I said hubby just booked there again for Nov this year those Egyptians wont recognise me. Really loved it, I have some sunset pictures which I will try and put on eventually they are amazing. I went snorkelling there last year, but might have a go at scuba diving, now I know I will be able to get into a wet suit.

Hi Lady

Well done on the avatar!!
Your trip to Egypt sounds wonderful!! Did your hubby surprise yo with that? That will be a wonderful trip and you will be all slim and slinky! wooo woo!! I have always wanted to go to Egypt and see the pyramids. They were one of my fathers favourits, and I would love to see through my eyes, what his eyes loved so much. But if I am honest, I am a bit frightened of going there. Silly I know, but I just feel uneasy about it. Shame really. Maybe one day I'll get the kahonas to do it.

Its really nice to see your smiling face on your avatar!! :) And I hope you are smiling now after your very tough day.

Just had a lonk soak, and used some of my new products. My skin is doing what my kidneys did a few weeks ago - it is wondering where inthe world all the nutrition came from out of the blue!!! hehehe

The body scrub I got is wonderful, however, there is parafin or something in it....made getting out of the tub a real challenge - EVERYTHING, including ME was slippery!!! LOL

Then, I slathered on Mango Body Butter. Felt MARVELOUS. Really moisturising. But I would reccomend not putting it on when you are hot, as in right out of a VERY HOT tub.....it goes on nicely, then as your ody temp warms it - it melts, like butter, and once again - very slippery!!! LOL But now, all soaked in and skin is happy and soft!

Well, I am just eating my lemon cookies with a coffee shake. I do find by saving all four packs for eveing, I have a hard time getting through them all....may not do that again. Not regularly anyway.

See ya!!

I can understand you being afraid of going to Egypt. But I can assure you that the security there is 2nd to none now as they rely on tourist so much. We went on a 4 hours coach journey from the Red Sea to Luxor (on the nile) and we were escourted by armed guards on the coach. We all went in an enormous convoy, it was really quite exciiting.

Every hotel has scanners as you go in with guards on the doors. I have never felt so safe in my life. We didnt go to the pyramids last year but will defo be going on a trip this year. We saw Tutan tombs and mummy there, and now I want to see all the treasures they took from his tomb which are in a museum in Cairo near the pyramids.

Nice you are all buttered up, be careful you dont slip out of bed tonight:D

Back