Saturday - hour X hour

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
morning losers! :)

Well, its grey out, and looks like it will be wet later on. Was hoping to get out and get rid of the massive weed growth we experienced while we were away!

No plans for the weekend myself - OH working nights tonight so a chick flick will be in order!

I must also deal with the MOUNTAIN of old clothes piling up at the foot of my bed! It's beyond ridiculous now!!

Hope everyone has a good day ahead!

Morning all hope evryone is good.
good luck to all those sat weighers :)
Having a big BBQ this evening at my house so have lots to organise.
have a fab day everyone- good luck saturday weighers xx

Good Morning all I'm at work this morning finish at 12 so not to bad
BL hope your neck's better today
Hope the BBQ goes ok today Kellie I've got the same tomorrow so got to go shopping when I finish today
Hope you all enjoy the longest day of the year, summer begins here & it's raining!!!

Morning All!!

Was hoping for some sunshine but alas no such luck!!!

BL enjoy the sorting out. Kellie I am sure your BBQ is going to be alot of fun.

Jayne, don't work to hard mate.

I am off to watch a social cricket game in Richmond not sure how much fun its going to be if it rains but hey ho, there may be some fit blokes there;)

Tange hope it brightens up & the blokes are fit it looks like it's brightening up outside here Saturday's not a hard work day i'm here for people to pick up & drop off their work

Morning all - well my leaving party yesterday was good fun - chinese was lovely and stuck to plan (as much as you can with chinese) and didn't have anything that I shouldn't really have, stuck to protein and veg. It was one of those all you can eat buffets as well, so am really proud of myself that I didn't pig out. Had a few beers, but head is clear this morning, so know I didn't go overboard (clicks for Corey)

It's grey and rainy in Rayleigh - and off out shortly to do my Brother in Laws back garden - so that'll be a fun day!!

Hey BL - are you planning on anything for 7/4? We're doing a BBQ and having some family over. My third favourite holiday (next to Christmas and Thanksgiving).

Enjoy your day everyone.

Well done on your restraint at the Chinese Corey! Thats really good! ANd I have booked the 4th off, but everyone else is working. I will go out back and wave my little flag and light a firework!! :D Oh wait - don't have any. Well, I will flick my bic!! :D Usually I stay at work and taunt my colleagues. They have come to expect it. :D

Tange, hope you see some nice things at the game!! ;)

RC-thanks-my neck is better today through the modern miracle of drugs. :D But they don't half kick my arse! Took a muscle relaxer at noon, and a pain pill at 2pm and I was whacked for the whole night. So going to try and stay away from them today! WOuld like to get SOMETHING done as I can't ride! Maybe I will start looking for a lighter helmet. Do you wear a full or open face? Mine is full with a flip-front and I think a lighter one will be better for my neck.

Hope the sun comes out today!!

xx

Well done Corey - proud of you! TG - blimey your graph looks great.

I resisted the steak today! We sold out of everything and even had to get more steak in so should have rasied a lot of money for the school!

Back