SATURDAY - "Lets do it hour by hour"

ladylite

Gold Member
Morning all,

Well after reading Leesey's post I feel full of confidence and really happy (thanks Leesey).

Behind with my water, but will try and catch up. Going to a horse show tomorrow so will be outside washing ponies.:sigh:

Hope you are all well.

Morning Lady!!!

Ooooo can I come help you wash ponies!!! :D That sound fun!!!

Wasn't Leesy's news just the best - SO motivational!!!

I am behind on water too, was actually enjoying coffee for a change this morning, so now geetting on with the water!

I don't have anything fun planned this weekend.

Might go out on my motorbike if the weather stays nice. Still a bit reluctant after surgery - just dn't want to get caught out with weak knees!!

Hope you have a good time and a good result at your horseshow tomorrow!!!

Oh Miss F, so sorry to hear about your family. :( I do hope it is things that can turn around. <hugs>
It's horrible being far away from loved ones. I am sure your flowers will cheer them up - that was really thoughtful.

Keep us posted and if you ever need to vent, we are here for you. :)

<<hugs>>

Just off out now, its freezing out there - ohhhhh, but at least it is funny.

Sorry to here your news Miss Fenella

BL yeah go for a ride on your bike, dont let my hubby know about it as he would love a Harley Davidson.

Just an observation

:confused:
Heheh Lady - I like it when it's FUNNY out!!! ;)

x
whoops he he.

Well when I started LL my husband had to hide all the bars and just give me one a day, as I think that could of been a trigger food. This week I left them all in the fridge and have not touched them other than my daily rations. That for me is an achievement and is starting to make me believe that I might be able to cure my addiction to food.

Has anyone else noticed things like this happening.

:confused:whoops he he.

Well when I started LL my husband had to hide all the bars and just give me one a day, as I think that could of been a trigger food. This week I left them all in the fridge and have not touched them other than my daily rations. That for me is an achievement and is starting to make me believe that I might be able to cure my addiction to food.

Has anyone else noticed things like this happening.

That's great Lady. I have all the faith that you will overcome this.....and signs like that are proof the change is happening now. Well done!

Its too soon for me to know for sure, but I have never felt to strongly convicted before as I do now, and something I am noticing that I am doing differently THIS time, is I am actually seeing myself at the end, and seeing others reactions, and looking forward to it so much. Actually seeing it is a big thing for me. On any other attempt, I only ever saw myself going half way.

Honestly, I truly am becoming a firm believer that the powers of positive thinking are a very major part in all of this. :)

Good evening - well I'm 3.5litres down today and no packs as yet. Just about to have a soup and some crisps after a visitor I'm expecting has gone.

Had a nice day out shopping with hubby today and then we called to see a friend. Hubby is just putting dinner out for everyone now so I'm not looking :D

On my lst 1/2 litre and 1 pack to go. Must get myself prepared for tomorrow's horse show, take plenty of water.

BL my husband has just seen your Harley Davidson and is very jealous.

Evening all... hope everyone has had a good day... finally got a photo as an avatar, it was taken around christmas time...I've lost just under 2 stone since then so I've changed a little. I will update in a month or two :D

I'm off to a car meet (I drive a hyundai coupe siii which is very sexy! We've made lots of great friends through our car club...very nurdy sounding but isn't I promise!) in Milton Keynes tomorrow and I've been a good girl, got me water bottled up x probably won't get on tomorrow so I wish you all a healthy and happy day :D

Have a great day Bex.

Well just finished my hot cho done my 4 litres and now off to bed. Wont be on til later tomorrow, hope you all have a good day.

Had some sad news here today too, my uncle died in the night.
It wasn't a total shock as he had gone for an operation yesterday, but still sad and unexpected.
Did ok today though.

I'm really sorry to hear about your uncle Ali, that's really sad (((hugs)))

Back