SATURDAY - "Lets do it hour by hour"

ladylite

Gold Member
Morning Everyone,

I will be off to my WI at 8am so up early. I am actually starving this morning but not having anything till I get back. Just sipped some water but will take 2 litres with me cause I will be so thirsty by then it will be easy to glug that lot down.

Well not hoping for too much today, but you know what I am not bothered, should I be?, I dont think so. To me this journey is about being in control of my eating disorders, you know the ones:eek: - eating when your ill for comfort (done that this week:break_diet: ) - eating when your stressed (done that this week:break_diet:), but you know what I didnt carry on and throw in the towel.:)

I was so so tempted as that would of been so easy, as I have said previously I look and feel 100% better than when I started, but darn it I will finish this journey. I WANNA BE A HEALTHY BMI - she screams throwing her toys out of the pram.

I am applying for the LLifer who takes the longest, but I will get there. Sorry for the ramblings but I seem to work better when I can dump and read my thoughts.

Lots of love my darling little peeps and I will see you all when I return, when I will be happily walllowing in water (I bet you never thought you would hear me say that);)

By the way about the AGM a lovely member of our club has written a letter to the Association telling them of misconduct of one of the Council Members. The one who has caused all the trouble for us. Its a long shot, but the girl has put her head on the line for us and after reading the letter she sent them I really cried:tear_drop:. Do you know what folks there ARE some really honest people out there who are not afraid to stand up and be counted:).

and of course there are you my lovely peeps.:)

Morning Lady!

Hope it is going well - you are at weigh in right now!

Sorry you had a rought ime yesterday - i was out all night and didn;t see your post this morning so could not send you healing vibes until now - so here is a double dose!!

One thing I have been telling myself when I start feeling urges - also due to stress and chaos - is that even if I eat - those problems will STILL be there, and I then end up hurting myself right along with the others! So maybe that will help you next time. But I have no doubt you will get to your helthy BMI. No doubt at all.

Your AGM saga sounds dreadful. I hope it does not drag on too long!!

I am at work this morning. Yuck. Only till 12:30 though, then I get to go get by Wedding ring from the jewelers who have had it since New Years. I lost one of the diamons :( and its taking them ages to fix it!!! I can't wait to have it back. Been feeling all single and stuff! :D

Kellie - GREAT GOING on your Producer "job" - that is marvelous! I am proud of you!!!! X Confidence is a wonderful thing and it certainly doesn;t take long for it to start restoring itself. While I am nowhere near goal, since starting LL I have been holding my head high and walking with a spring in my step where before I trodded along, looking down, etc. So even though I am still fat, I don't care, even if someone looks at me funny - because I KNOW it is the last time anyone will see me at the weight I am that day. Great, innit! :d And besides, if anyone gives me a snooty look, I can always use my favourite phrase:

"I may be fat, but you are ugly. AND, I can diet. :D"

Well everyone, have a great day! When I get home, I shouldnt be on here - I shoudl be doing massive amounts of housework that have been neglected since startig LL and finding this site :D!!!
So if you see me, spank me!

Byeeeeee for now!

XXXX

Good morning campers ;)

Lady, hope your weigh in goes well, don't you do yourself any dis-service - you have done so well maintaining this diet while you've had so many other big things going on in your life. Be proud of yourself for that, I'm proud of you for that - many many other people would have thrown in the towel by now but you haven't.

BL - hope work passes quickly for you - great news about the ring, it'll be lovely to have it back on your finger.

I'm sat here with a big mug of coffee trying to work out what to do today - hubby is spending the day doing aerials and wirings and exciting (not) things like that ..... and I'm trying to avoid the fact that I know that I also should be drowning in housework hell today :D

Morning girls

Well just got up, fell very achy this morning for some reason, round the neck and the shoulders. But otherwise feeling postive. Last night was a challenge, we had a domino pizza promotion through the post, a buy one get one free so the OH (who cooks on friday) decided to ordertwo large ones. Blinkin heck they smelt gorgeous. But I stayed true to L

Anyway had this bizzare dream, I was making my strawberry milkshake and all the girls from LL meeting were at my house, I then put a massive slice of fruit cake in the blender with the shake and blended it and started to drink it. Then I felt really guiltyall the girls were telling me to be sick and not keep it down. How bloody weird. The weirdest thing is I loathe FRUIT CAKE!!!!!

Sorry to hear you're not feeling so good Lola, but well done for staying strong in mind despite it.

Sometimes I think this diet must be so much easier if you live alone - my hubby really does love cooking (almost as much as I love eating) and this week he's been on earlies so has cooked all sorts of lovely meals - swine LOL

Aren't your dreams just mad - I dreamt I was eating the old fashioned caramel teacake toffees (as in the pic) - well I've not seen these or thought of them in years and years so I don't know where my mind dragged them up from --- but in my dream I was happily chomping away on them and then remembered I was on a diet and started spitting them out LOL

Morning all!

Woken up for some bizarre reason with the most horrendous back ache!

Im walking round the house some like kind of hobbit! All stooped over and feeling a bit pathetic.

Im loaded up with pain killers now and about to curl up on the sofa with a dvd and a blanket - oh and not forgetting the obligatory bottle of water!!

Oh, and before I forget...

Dydd Gwyl Dewi hapus

to anyone who is a fellow Welshy! Make sure you've got your daffodils proudly on display :)

Morning girls

Well just got up, fell very achy this morning for some reason, round the neck and the shoulders. But otherwise feeling postive. Last night was a challenge, we had a domino pizza promotion through the post, a buy one get one free so the OH (who cooks on friday) decided to ordertwo large ones. Blinkin heck they smelt gorgeous. But I stayed true to L

Anyway had this bizzare dream, I was making my strawberry milkshake and all the girls from LL meeting were at my house, I then put a massive slice of fruit cake in the blender with the shake and blended it and started to drink it. Then I felt really guiltyall the girls were telling me to be sick and not keep it down. How bloody weird. The weirdest thing is I loathe FRUIT CAKE!!!!!

LOL - Lola - I had a similar dream!!! I dreamt I was somewhere, like an outdoor day camp kind of thing, some sort of health farm ot soomething with a lot of people I didn;t know - so maybe it was the prople from here! Anyway, I kept finding gorgeous looking bowls of rice with sauteed greenbeans and mushrooms and garlic with toasted almonds on top and soy sauce....one of my favourite meals, and I kept wanting them so bad, but knew I couldn't!! They were everywhere!! Everywhere I turned!! LOL weird!

How funny is that!! :)

Hope you feel better today hon. I was quite achey early on as well. Suspect it is a coincidence ad can't see how the diet would make us ache?? Anyway - take care of yourself today. :)

Morning all,
Lady, you will get there! you are an incredibly strong person (otherwise you wouldn't be here now) and I have total faith :D
I think I must be a bit crazy in the head! I've been cooking my hubbies food (not every day but often) from day one and I love doing it cos it means I get to have great lungfuls of the smell. I don't feel like I'm missing out if I can smell it. My problem was when people tried to hide what they were having! then I felt like I was missing out! I always say to myself... this is only short term and once I'm in control I'll be able to eat most things in MODERATION... now that really excites me :D I know ... I'm a weirdo!! On day 3 of LL, I sat in a restaurant with 10 friends and ate my soup!!
Oh well, I'm now off to Ipswich to do a bit of browsing around the shops. Have a fab day everyone :D

Well done to you all for keeping going and hope all goes well with weigh ins.What strange dram you all are having. i thought i was the only one who had thoise. Have not had dream about food but usualy my dream are about work.I am so busy and high caseload and it is a stessful job- that place is my high risk area and where the triggers are but i am mananging fine and jusy drink loads of water and it is busy anyway so dont hav much spare time. Mt workmates are very supportive aswell.

I alos find smeeling food is enough for me. Lost 2 last week - hope i can lose more this week - have dopped a size and am now a 16. Yippee

Hello everyone I am back and my was it busy in Newbury today. Well the really good news is I somehow managed to lose 4.4lbs, but not knocking myself as I am using this as a really positive thing, it was in the morning and I usually weigh in on Wednesday. I am only mentioning this so that any little peeps out there dont think you can cheat and get away with it.

BUT ANY HOW GIRLS - 4.4LBS I am over the moon and it has given me that kick up the arxe I needed.

I am gonna have so much stress this week over the AGM, but I must try and deal with it without stuffing. Like you said BL the stress is there whether you cheat or not. Our committee have all pulled together and we have decided to go down fighting:eek:

Lola I used to get those sort of headaches quite a lot, and I actually think it was because is was on the minimums a lot and not sitting in the right position. Just a thought for you, so take your tablets and I hope you feel better. Your dream made me giggle:D

I still feel crap but I think it is part cold part stress (not sleeping well)as I am also so tired so in a mo I am off for a nap.

Hope you have a nice day it is very cold but we have beautiful sunshine today.

PS I told my new foundation group (which I like better that the Wed one) about minmums so you never know we might get some customers. Mentioned how helpful you all were and how we all motivated each other

:wave_cry:

Morning all- just got back from my weigh in- lost 5lbs :D am so chuffed.
I was saying that I wanted a big-ish loose to boost me a little and its certainly done that!
Have lost 27.5lbs in total now so practically 2 stone in 6 weeks :D once this week is over im half way there and on the home run :D
am feeling happy, healthy confident and well just bloody amazing.
Im in a gorgeous size 14 dress that I treated myself too- and I just want to run up to everyone in the street and tell them about LL!
hehe.
am so so happy- life is good right now I really hope it stays this way :D
lots of love. have a lovely day girls(and boys:p)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Whoo hoo Kellie, way to go, I can feel youR positive vibe all the way down here. Soooooo pleased for you you really deserve it.

WAY TO GO

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:​

Thanks Bex I forgot to mention I am under 14stone now. 13.13.8lbs​

Thanks lady :D
I just feel that Im a different person and its such an amazing feeling!
I appreciate the support from here so so much and just want to thank everyone for their help- we are all doing fantastically!
xxxx

Wow well done Ladies that is great.

Kellie I know what you mean about wanting to run up to people. I don't know if I am the only one, I always used to only notice skinny people now its the opposite I see big (fat) people everywhere. I just want to grab them and tell them about LL.
I just got a nice stroke from my flatmate, she said geez you are looking so thin. I am nowhere near thin but I know what she means.
I am having such a lazy day I am still in my pj's.

So happy for the good weigh ins girls. Have a cracking day.

thanks tange. Its like I want to spread the news! hehe this diet is like a drug :D
xxxxxxxxx

Kellie and Tange your posts are great to read - positivity oozing through --- well done to you both :D

Thanks Katie, I think it is because I survived yesterday. I was on a course at the London Stock Exchange and you should have seen the lunch they laid on.....eeeek. I quietly left and went for a walk outside got a bottle of water and had my bar. Then on the way home I had these thoughts I wish I could tell you how my brain was trying to justify eating. It was almost a relief when I slammed the door behind me. I did a quiet 5 minutes thinking time and then had my soup and made a chicken muffin thingie. I felt so much better after that. And this morning its like I have won first prize to have not caved in to my silly thoughts of food.
I am going out of a walk and I need to do my first trip to the supermarket, need some cleaning things. I will just make sure I steer clear of anything food like.
I have to say the ladies with families are incredible, I am not sure I would cope if I had to cook for someone.
I will call this Super Saturday!! In that case I better get some water down me.

Thanks all for being so wonderfully supportive!
Heres to us.
Gee I am in a good mood and it feels goooood!:D:talk017:

Here is alittle something for you all :flowers:

well done Lady and Kellie ...yay :D

Well done girls, I still have a long way before I can get into a 14 but I know that day will come. Its so good to hear of everyone getting further to their goal and it helps on the bad days to come on here and read all about everyone.

Back