SATURDAY - "Lets do it hour by hour"

Ohhhh it is sooooo cold out there - hubby chose today to fit a new aerial and I've been 'helping' ... and it is freezing out there.

My daughter has just come home from her boyfriends with the most gorgeous arrangement of flowers for me which she says is 'part' of my Mothers Day present - they are stunning and I love them.

Gave up the idea of going out today, was going to go to HMV and buy a couple of cd's but am buying them online - hopefully I might even save a bit doing it that way.

Tange you did so well to resist yesterday, even more so to come out feeling the way you feel today - good on you x

well done everyone. I must admit i get srokes at work as my close workmates say how much slimmer i am looking. Got a long wayto yet but it does keep u going doesn it and makes igt worthwhile when u think about food

I am even happier now. I just bought a pair of jeans in a 16 and thought they can hang for awhile but guess what I can get them on. Still alittle too tight but in a week or two they will be fine.:D:D:D

Well done to Kellie and Ladylite. I can't wait until I get to your stage. Keep going girls - you are doing great!:character00182:

I have had a successful day so far save for a slight wobble with a couple of jelly babies (i'm not going to beat myself up about that!!!)

I have been on a Looooooooong walk with hubby and baby (well, long for me anyway), and i am figuring out how to make the poppodums for dinner for a change.

I'm drinking more fluids, moving more and feeling quite positive today.

But it is darn cold.:eek: My extremities were turning blue on the walk, and i had a rather fetching windswept look about me. By the time we got home I could easily have been mistaken for a tramp :rolleyes:

Ooooh I love the weekend soooooooooo much!!!:p

Back