Saturday Weigh-in Club

Well done thats amazing :) u must feel great

I'm 9% to my goal weight so I'm made up :)

week 1 -9lbs :)

Thats one big step for your journey on LT :)

This is a big step on the LT journey :) must be such a boost

Definitely especially after the doubts I had midweek its spurred me on x

Well done leajaney! 9lbs is an amazing first week loss! You must be over the moon :) The weeks will soon fly by! Looking forward to seeing your next weeks loss xx

Ladies I'm confused iv just read my little card thing what the chemist write your weight in and my start weight was 16st 1lb and this week I am 15st 4lb how much of a weight loss is that? They told me 9lb :/

So i worked it out as uve lost 11lb?

So i worked it out as uve lost 11lb?

Iv worked it out again in kg I was 102.9kg which is 16st3?
Now I am 97.2kg which is 15st4?
So that's 12.6lb?
I think my pharmacist needs to go back to school!

Yeah think you got that right.. thats not good better put em straight next time you go haha .and youve lost more than you thought you did yay!

I know haha I checked with my husband he's a fishmonger and works in kg and he said I'm right sedately going to tell them I'm going to check every week to make sure now lol

Well done girls!i lost 3lbs too! We all did the same haha! :) i have just got back from a weekend in London and stuck to Lipotrim 100% it was so hard but will be worth it in the end! Have a fab week guys! xxx

Well done Mand! Epecially considering you went away!! :clap:

Its tuesday already yay, will be WI day again before we know it :)

Have a good week ladies x

Thanks Kayroo! Your right, weigh in will soon be here! Wooo! xxx

Ladies iv decided this will be my last week on lipotrim but I have been weighed today and I have lost 7lbs :) lipotrim has defiantly give me a kick start to eat healthy good luck to everyone in their future weight loss x

Back