Saturday Weigh-in Club

Well done Kayroo! I lost 3lb again this week too! :) leajaney lipotrim definitely gives you a good luck start and best of luck with your weight loss journey u will do fab! :) xxx

Hi guys ... I'm now just over 11st and hoping to lose stone in three and half weeks! Starting 16th July. Is anyone else in and around my weight and how much did you lose first couple of weeks? Just don't want to be disappointed but every pound helps right? Iv my bfs brothers wedding in four weeks. Been off sick with my back for 7 weeks and done damage :( so really hope.
Well done to you all .... Amazing

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiya i started at 11.8 and im 5'2/3 lost 8lbs my first week,3 my second and 2 on week 3 :) good luck !

Nice one Kayroo :) well done! I done exactly the same! 4lbs off too! Wahoo! :D Not long until you hit the two stone mark! Well done! xxx

I think we're copying eachother's weight loss! Well done to you too!!

Yep, nearly 2st :) looking forward to being in the 17s again, not been there for a good few years!

You have done so well, 18 weeks is such an achievement!! xxx

Hahaa we are!

It's a great feeling going down down in numbers! :)

Thanks Hun,it is flying by! How long do u plan on staying on it for? xxx

To be honest, however long I can manage it! I'd like to be about 12st, but realistically I'm thinking 14st, then come off for a while to get used to my new body and work on portion control etc, then come back early next year and finish off... or maybe just do the whole lot... who knows! Haha I plan to refeed for xmas if not sooner but taking each week as it comes :)

What about you hun? Xxx

Sounds like a good plan hun! Taking it week by week is easier and they fly by! I am going away for a week in Aug so plan on refeeding before I go and then come back on it after hol until Xmas! Fingers crossed I can get back on it as I know most people struggle after eating! xxx

Thats what I'm worried about! I did think of loosing 3-4st then coming off for a bit then restarting to get to 14st... but however much I'd like to say I'll go back on it dont know if I could! Might be better for me to do one foul swoop all the way down and then its done.

Holidays and xmas is different though, my family wouldnt understand not eating for those, no matter how supportive they are!

Xxxx

Hi all I got my first weigh in on Monday and lost 8lb however because of work commitments I need to get weighed on a Saturday. So I get weigh this morning after only five days so fingers crossed its an okay loss.

Fab weight losses guys! :) 3lbs off for me too xxx

Back