Saturday Weigh-in Club

Well done Baby!! Brilliant loss and worth staying 100% for x x x

Well done Debbie and BabyA, keep up the good work :)

Thanks! It's so encouraging when you get weighed and it just reinforces why it's so important to stick at it xx

3lbs loss :) delighted, though its not a huge loss I am following the same pattern as last time where my losses were pretty much a steady 3-4lbs per week after the first initial big loss... also I feel a little backed if (TMI) lol... so prob a bit more next week... but overjoyed to have stayed 100% for the two weeks... 10 weeks to go :) time is flying ... well done ladies :)

Well done Dharma :)

Fab losses girlies! It's definitely worth staying 100% for! I lost 4lbs this week so hit 4 stone mark yaaaay :) so proud! Here's to another 10 weeks 100% xxx

Mand, 4 stone in 10 weeks is awesome, that's my first goal so delighted to see someone else achieve it. You're already 1/3 of your way to you goal, that's mega. You're right to be proud of yourself, you've done fantastic x x x

Thanks so much hun! You are nearly there Cath wooohoooo! Not long now! :) well done! xxx

Mand you are doing brilliantly!!! Can't believe its only been 10 weeks and you've cracked 4st!! AMAZING!! Imagine where you'll be in another 10 weeks! Super exciting x x x

Thanks Teapot :) that's what is keeping me going, thinking of the results in another 10 weeks! Fingers crossed! xxx

Hello ladies, hope you are good, another 5lbs for me, delighted :) xxx

Well done Dharma, you're doing great :)

Hey girls! My chemists scales were out of order yesterday boooo so I don't know how much I have lost! It's driving me insane already hahaa! They will be working on Wed but might as well wait until next Sat for weigh in! I will keep u posted xxx

Wow Mand how annoying! You're going to have a BRILLIANT result next Saturday - I'm so looking forward to that one :) :) x x x

I think if that was me i would've cried!!!! You'll have a great number next week Mand :)

Haha I nearly cried! Thanks girls keep your fingers crossed! :) x

Hey girls! The chemist scales are still out of order!!!! Couldn't believe it! :( so I went to boots and got weighed on their scales! According to their scales I have lost 7lbs these last 2weeks! I know they won't be the same as the chemist but I couldn't go another week without getting weighed! Fingers crossed for next week! Hope ur all getting on ok :) xxx

Well done Mand and I don't blame you for going to Boots - ask the chemist to pay for it for you ;) Can't believe they haven't got the scales sorted yet!! Well done on shrinking by another half a stone! You'll be in the 22's next week and you've nearly lost 10 BMI points which is FANTASTIC!! Keep going Mand, I can't wait to see when you brake 20st :) :)

Thank u sooo much Kay! :) I'm getting there! Still can't believe iv done it 100%! iv got 10 weeks before I go to Spain for a week so hopefully i will keep it up. I can't wait to hit 20stone too, it's still a lot to weigh but so much better than what I was :) thanks for your support, really appreciate it! You are an inspiration, you are doing brill!! xxx xxx

Back