Saturday Weigh-in Club

Don't be disappointed guys! You will both have big weight losses next week you'll see! :) I lost 5lbs this week which was a shock! Still got so much more to go though! :sigh: Just got home from an all day BBQ and stuck to water the entire time! It's soo hard sometimes! I wasn't even hungry but just felt the odd one out not eating or drinking! Here's to another week! Keep at it Saturday weighers! xxx :heartpump: xxx

Hi all - have spent the week reading threads on here and finding them a big help when I have been struggling. Have finally plucked up the courage to post.

Have found the week pretty tough.Keep reading that once you hit Ketosis the hunger pangs stop but have gone to bed every night starving with tummy rumbling :-(

However had first weigh in today and lost 8lbs - so chuffed!

Thank you all for the inspiration to stick with it. And thanks to Lindo for the chuckles and grins :)

Heres to a great week all round xx

Well done Snow! Fab first week! Your hunger pangs will soon disappear and the results will be worth hanging on in there! Have a great 2nd week! :) xxx

Hey Guys,
I'd like to join the Saturday Weigh In Club. I've had 3 weigh ins so far and have lost 10lbs. Got 16lbs to go.

Well Done Debs! :) not long to go for u! Thanks Dj good luck to you too! :) fingers crossed guys! xxx

Another 3lbs bites the dust, going on hols soon so refeeding next week but am going to do two maintainance a day after that, hopefully will still lose :)

Well done guys! I lost 3lbs this week! :) starting refeed today for my hols! Back to it in 2weeks! x

Thanks all, lost 3 1/2 lbs. Ketones have dropped, I take it I need to increase my water intake. Well done to fellow Saturday weighers.

Well done everyone :) Had second weigh in today and down 5. Totally chuffed. That's 13pounds in two weeks. Very hard won weight loss and I think that makes it even better when you achieve something that you put so much effort into.

The hunger pangs have passed - and I never thought they would!! Think I am getting a wee bit excited again as I think this might actually work and I may get skinny again . Have to keep reminding myself of this when the cravings set in.

Thanks again for all the inspiring posts during the week and he fab photos.

Good luck to all for a great week ahead ;-)

i lost 9lbs yesterday it was my first weigh in so im very pleased :D but the chemist told me that i will never have a loss like that again :(

Congrats on the weightloss everyone, keep it up!! ;)

Woohoo! it's Saturday tomorrow and for me its the best day of the week! :D Good luck to all the Saturday weighers! xx

Back