Saturday Weigh-in Club

It's taken me 13 weeks to hit 3st, but lots of people do that far quicker than I have! I'm still very happy though :D

I feel tonnes better... I have a lot more than 3st to loose but I'm beginning to feel like a person rather than just overweight. I went shopping yesterday and felt fine walking around, not like people were looking at me all the time (they probably werent anyway but it felt like that) :)
Cant wait to feel normal again :) but 3st is a major milestone for my journey so I'm very very happy xxz

Well done Kayroo for hitting the 3 stone mark, you must be delighted!! :) I'm 5 pounds away from the 3 stone mark myself and been drinking extra water this week to try and lose the 5 pounds :fingerscrossed:... Really hope I make it :p x

I missed my Saturday weigh in this week. I went to England for a day trip to watch my son play football (we live in Guernsey). I knew I wouldn't be able to make a shake or a soup so I decided to opt for a flapjack at lunchtime. BIG MISTAKE, THEY ARE VILE. I ate it by pinching my nose and washing it down with two bottles of water. I felt so sick for the rest of the day. The taste kept repeating on me all day. Got back home at 9 pm, forced a shake down and went to bed. Feeling much better today. Well done Kayroo

Its nearly the weekend! I am really excited to get weighed this week for some reason... it feels like my first week all over again! :D x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

waiting to hear the updates:) good luck girls :)

Took me 13 weeks, lots of others do it quicker though! :) still got lots to go for me though! Xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via the MiniMins.com mobile app.

yay!! Kayroo!!!! well done!!

wow djo4!! well done :)

5lbs in two weeks (couldn't make last weeks weigh in). I'll miss next weeks weigh in again as I will be in England on Saturday and Sunday. But if I'm down 5lbs again the week after I will have reached my goal. Fingers and toes crossed.

Well Done DebsL :) looking forward to seeing you reach your goal in 2 weeks x

-2lbs this week, making a total of 3st 7lbs! I'm refeeding this week due to hair loss, but still hoping for a little loss!

Good luck to everyone for today's weigh in xx

Back