****SATURDAY WEIGH IN CLUB****

philip

Morning friends,

well after such a crap weigh in last week i losted 4lbs this week, so hopefully im back on track....sorry if i have been quiet around here all week...but that 1lb loss really knocked me last week...but i still stuck to my guns all week and was very determined and concentrated to make this work for me.
I have a tricky week coming in as im going away with a group of lads on a 2 day trip... but i think i will be fine...its not that i want to eat..its the water and toilet thing and fitting in your shaker meal...

Anyway all the best to anyone who has there weigh in today..

Luv you all...xxoo

Well done :) i wouldn't worry too much about your trip just take it as it comes, this diet is meant to fit into your life not take it over. :) :) :)

well done hun. i hope your weekend away goes ok for ya and i am sure you will stick to the diet as you are so determined. well done for sticking at it after ya 1lb lose proud of ya hun xx

Well done mate, great loss, stay strong!!

Well done Phil, glad you stuck it out :) You'll be fine on your trip away but here's some good luck xxxx's just in case... xxxx :D

Great loss Phillip, well done!

x

So pleased for you Phillip, I'm sending lots of strong vibes to help you through your weekend! :vibes::vibes::vibes:
xx

wow

Morning friends,

well after such a crap weigh in last week i losted 4lbs this week, so hopefully im back on track....sorry if i have been quiet around here all week...but that 1lb loss really knocked me last week...but i still stuck to my guns all week and was very determined and concentrated to make this work for me.
I have a tricky week coming in as im going away with a group of lads on a 2 day trip... but i think i will be fine...its not that i want to eat..its the water and toilet thing and fitting in your shaker meal...

Anyway all the best to anyone who has there weigh in today..

Luv you all...xxoo

wow - it seems like no time since you started lt! you have done soooo well! im sure u are buzzing! really well done - im proud of u babe! xox

well done x

well done on the great loss

Back