Saturday weigh in

Glad that's cleared up Bosco as I'm sure I'm not the only woman on here feeling like a complete failure at the amount of weight you're losing in the final stages of pregnancy :D

Morning All

Another pound off for me so can't complain.

Well done to those that have posted so far today & good luck for the rest of the week.

B0SC0 said:
lol - I can see how that can be mis-understood... but its my missus is the one who is pregnant.. Making me feel like Arnold blackanddecker in the Film Junior.. lol

Its just a Goal i have as my next target.. Ideally would like to loose a stone a month... i need to loose around 12-13 stone in total.

My fiancée who isn't on the SW plan is 3lb lighter than she was 8 months ago before getting pregnant. So she has did extremely well not gaining any weight and continuing to loose some excess weight she has..

Lollollol!!!! I did wonder :) I use the iPhone so can never see the details on people's profiles & assumed u were a woman lol. Well done to u both tho, bet u can't wait to meet ur SON wow x

Hi Everyone. Congrats on the weight loss results. Was wondering could I join in on this thread as I weigh in on a Saturday. My weigh in yesterday was 156lbs. So 18lbs to go until I reach my target. I am doing slimming world but have not been following it to plan for the past month. So this week im refreshing on the books and getting stuck in :) Lets hope next saturday I get some good results!

Congrats on that pound Slushy! A pound is better than NO pound right? LOL.

18 pounds more for Siobhmrk4? Yey! Congrats!

Thanks Bosco and Desperate2Bslim. I enjoy the food on Slimming World, so hopefully in a few days and i'll be back on the wagon lol.

I think the weekly weigh in is a great idea. Puts the pressure on a bit doesn't it? Also think my family are sick of listening to me about weight loss. So it will be nice to have some other people to talk to about it :)

Late but weighed sat an couldnt get online. Not happy as gone back up now 11st 12lb :cry:
So here goes for a decent week an really trying hard :D

How's everyone feeling for weigh in tomorrow?

I'm ok bout it. I'm a bit frustrated the weight isn't coming off as quickly as anticipated. I've seen people who have a lot to loose like me drop 6-9lb a week for the first few weeks and drop inches. I don't feel like I've lost anything

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done gonnabesmall. And kieragh, so close!

I've sts. I'm ok with that tho as still 3lb over 2 weeks. Would like to lose a couple this week tho! X

2.5lbs of these week. wish i could say i was happy.. but after a sneaky weigh in yesterday morning i was around 1-2lb light than that...

ah well... downwards and onwards

Im happy happy as lost 2.5lbs so hopefully got self back on track again :D still another lb to go till get back where was couple of weeks ago but hey ho here it goes lol

Back