Saturday weigh in

A sts for me this week altho ive been so good i know my totm is due any day so i put it down to water!

STS for me. which i am quite glad for. had a BBQ at start of the week to let introduce everyone to the baby and went a bit over board.

Had a chinese also after registering his birth.

back on track now. I want my 5lb off for my 2 stone marker.

Might measure today and start monitoring that too :)

Put 0.5lb on :( I know what I did wrong so its all my fault lol Am starting an exercise regime next week and sticking to plan 100% :D

WHIT WHOOOOOO :party0011::party0011::party0011:

I have lost 3lb!!!! I AM OVER THE MOON!!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

If I took my WI, from Sunday, after the Pig Out that was my Birthday... I have lost 7lb!!

A loss of 3lb for me Im Sooooooooooooo happy with that!!! WHOOOOO HOOOO

Emmajoyce said:
A loss of 3lb for me Im Sooooooooooooo happy with that!!! WHOOOOO HOOOO

Forgot to say and my half a stone shiney at last!

I used to be a Monday weigher but am now a Saturday weigher :)

3.5lb loss today!! :D :D :D

Danni
xx

Wow! Some fab losses this week!! Welcome to you danni and mummy84, sure you'll get sorted for nxt week!

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow as I was a bit manic this morning and didn't get round to it! not holding out much hope tho if I'm honest!!! We'll see! X

I've lost a pound and fairly happy with that. Off on my holidays for 2 weeks now and praying I wont do too much damage!!! X

Congrats sofartogo :) and have a nice holiday!! xx

Wow! Some fab losses this week!! Welcome to you danni and mummy84, sure you'll get sorted for nxt week!

I'm going to weigh in tomorrow as I was a bit manic this morning and didn't get round to it! not holding out much hope tho if I'm honest!!! We'll see! X

Im determined to get sorted lol If I dont Im gonna roll over and kick my own ass if thats possible lol

Hows everyone feeling for weigh in tomorrow?

I'm not feeling confident and and quite frustrated... I wanted to get my 3 lbs off to get to the 2st mark but i've been hovering with a 1lb lose all week. I find it hard to stay motivated when I don't reach targets, even with 2 previous weeks of STS's.

B0SC0 said:
Hows everyone feeling for weigh in tomorrow?

I'm not feeling confident and and quite frustrated... I wanted to get my 3 lbs off to get to the 2st mark but i've been hovering with a 1lb lose all week. I find it hard to stay motivated when I don't reach targets, even with 2 previous weeks of STS's.

I'm exactly the same. I'm fluctuating with the same 1lb and it's driving me crazy. Not confident at all as not been v well this week. Fingers crossed.

I am not a happy bunny either, I was Hoping for a mega loss! I have been having the Speed Soup all week but had a sneaky jump on this morning and I have only lost a 1lb!

Hopefully a further 2lb may disappear overnight! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back