Saturday weigh in

Wow! Congrats! Hope that stays the same (or a bit more!) for Saturday! I had a bad weekend and indulged a bit but stuck to plan the rest of the week and done lots of walking so hope it pays off. I'll be happy with 1lb this week!

I was hoping for another 2lb loss but did indulge in a jam sponge pudding with custard 2day when we went out for tea so might be more like a 1lb loss but a loss is a loss so I'll be happy as long as I don't gain :D

Despite my indulgence thursday I've still lost a pound hehe :D

Hi, I will be joining in this Sat weigh in thread if you don't mind. I have tried every diet going and I NEED to lose this weight now. I am the world's worst dieter but my health is suffering. Well done everybody on weight losses you have all had!

Hi, I will be joining in this Sat weigh in thread if you don't mind. I have tried every diet going and I NEED to lose this weight now. I am the world's worst dieter but my health is suffering. Well done everybody on weight losses you have all had!

Slimming world really does feel like you're not on a diet :D Good luck on your weight loss journey xxx

A sts for me this week! i know what it was too much bread and pasta. :-( damm those poxy carbs

Yes you can have 15 syns a day :D I usually use mine on sauces or hot chocolate :) Are you following the Extra Easy plan xx

merlotgirl said:
Thankyou. I have joined on line. Am I correct in thinking I can have 15 syns a day? If I can have them I want them!! :)

Upto 15 per day yep that's right tho SW often recommends 10 but it depends on how much u have to lose I reckon! There are some v good starter threads/ stickies on here that'll help u get sorted, good luck!

I am on a Red day today but will mainly do Extra Easy. Ihave about 5 stones to lose so thought if start on 15 a day and then drop them down towards 10 a day as I start to lose weight??? Thanks for your replies xx

I missed my last weigh in Saturday. Went to Las Vegas on wednesday and didn't land back here until Saturday lunch time. Didn't get back home to my scales until yesterday after I had already eaten and drank that day and it said 11st 2lbs :eek: nooooo! And then, I weighed myself again this afternoon before eating anything and it was around 10st 9 and 3/4 and moving up to 10st 10lbs during the day. My last weight was 10st 10.5lbs so if it IS 10st10 on saturday then i'll be half a pound happier considering my horrendous food week!!
Also starting kettleworx this week; by saturday i'd have done week 1 cardio & core, then resistance on saturday. Hoping it won't affect my WL too much. But if the inches fall off then i won't be complaining lol

Fingers crossed! xxx

Weigh in tomorrow. Well in 9 and a half hours. I'm so nervous this week. I should expect a gain. but because i've been good weds, thurs and today i'm hoping it hasn't gone to waste either? Ah well, the scales of doom will give its verdict tomorrow eh lol xx

Back