Saturday weigh in

Guys I've got my weigh in 10 mins thanks for all your support. Do you treat yourself after a weigh in or just continue following the plan?
Have a lovely Saturday all

smokingspud said:
Guys I've got my weigh in 10 mins thanks for all your support. Do you treat yourself after a weigh in or just continue following the plan?
Have a lovely Saturday all

I always treat myself on my weigh in day, I figure that I have a whole week to make up for it before I weigh next!

Hi everyone, just to update...
I LOST 4.5 POUNDS!
Yay!!! Apparently that's expected in the first week, but let's hope there are further losses to come!

smokingspud said:
Hi everyone, just to update...
I LOST 4.5 POUNDS!
Yay!!! Apparently that's expected in the first week, but let's hope there are further losses to come!

Congratulations, remember how great you feel now, and when you are low, remind yourself how good it is to feel like you do now.
Enjoy the journey, it's part of living
Bron

I've lost 2lb so I think that takes me to my lowest weight yet!
Next targetss; lose a lb to take me to a 2 and a half stone loss and then 3 more takes me to the 10's bracket. Just seems to be taking ages!!!
Never mind. I'm going to have another excellent week and aim for those mini goals! X

Sofartogo! said:
I've lost 2lb so I think that takes me to my lowest weight yet!
Next targetss; lose a lb to take me to a 2 and a half stone loss and then 3 more takes me to the 10's bracket. Just seems to be taking ages!!!
Never mind. I'm going to have another excellent week and aim for those mini goals! X

Well done :)

Hi all!

Had my first weigh-in this morning after starting SW for the first time last Saturday - 2.5 lbs down! Seems a bit surreal really, I don't feel like I'm doing that much different from before, but I'm going to run with it!

Haven't had a treat yet, but am going out in a bit, so maybe I'll find a little something to treat myself with :cool:

I am going to get weighed this Saturday. Theres a class near to me, on Sat morning. I normally try to weigh in on a Tuesday, but I couldnt make it today, so I'll go Saturday.

I'm going out on Saturday night, to a slimming world do, so I'm hoping to loose a lb or two to make me feel even better on the night.

Morning all, any chance I could join in with all you Saturday weighers? :) I used to go to class on a Thursday but since moving I money is tight and I am currently weighing in at home on a Saturday morning.
Hope all are doing well this week!
MinkyDinky x x

MinkyDinky said:
Morning all, any chance I could join in with all you Saturday weighers? :) I used to go to class on a Thursday but since moving I money is tight and I am currently weighing in at home on a Saturday morning.
MinkyDinky x x

Morning Minkydinky,
Course you can! Welcome :)

MinkyDinky said:
MinkyDinky x x

Hiya I'm in the same boat as you. Can't really afford to be going to class so I weigh myself on a Saturday morning..means I can have a treat Saturday night ;-)

Back