Saturday weigh in

Hi Everyone!

Hope you dont mind me joining the Saturday weigh in. Its my first week back on SW, only ive joined online this time. Weighed today and I've lost 3.5lb!!! So pleased, just got to keep focused now!!

Good luck all :) xx

hi all ive lost 4lb this week so happy xx

Oh dear. I gained 1.5lbs, can't say I wasn't expecting it though. Really need to try hard this week!
Well dobe everyone on your fantastic losses!
Naomi x

Well done on all the fantastic losses. I lost 2lbs this week and got slimmer of the week :D

Food has been completely off but have done 7 hours of dancing so I was very lucky in terms of weightloss.

Back on it today!!!

Have a super week everyone xxx

Another pound off, ARGHHHHHH I'M GETTING BORED WITH JUST A POUND!!!

So what's the secret to losing more than a pound a week? In 6 weeks I've lost 12 pounds and have 11 more to go! Are super speed foods as good as they make out?

Ive lost 1lb xx

Well done caldil and jenni!!
I lost 2lb but that's over the last 2 weeks because I didn't weigh in last week.

Jenni, u need to just keep plugging away I think. I'll have a few months were i'll lose quite a lot and then not lose any for a month or 3!! Could you try a fish week? Or the 777 challenge I've seen on here? Suppose it depends how far into your journey you are? X

STS this week. Unsure why and a little sad tbh. Had 2 weeks of STS, 3lbs off last week and another STS this week.
Digging out all my SW mags and going to plan meals for the next week to try and really optimise.
Sad day in the minky household.
Good luck everyone else x x

Sofartogo! said:
Well done caldil and jenni!!
I lost 2lb but that's over the last 2 weeks because I didn't weigh in last week.

Jenni, u need to just keep plugging away I think. I'll have a few months were i'll lose quite a lot and then not lose any for a month or 3!! Could you try a fish week? Or the 777 challenge I've seen on here? Suppose it depends how far into your journey you are? X

I'm not big into meat or fish, so I tend to do just green. Got some weird looking melon today and gonna get some berries from the local markets tomorrow, super speed week here I come lol

Kieragh1515 said:
Lost 0.75lb, thought I was in for a gain do I'll take that!

Well done everyone else!!

Same here, lost three quarters and was expecting a gain so that is pretty good really! Well done :)

I lost 1lb this week :)

Well done Saturday Weighers!!!!
See yoiu all next week for a good loss hopefully! X

Week 7 weigh in - 2 pounds off, bringing me to a total of 1 stone so far! At least 9 pounds to go, but my clothes are hanging off me and I'm very happy!!! Just wish those last 9 pounds could be off before my OH comes home from his 5 week course in Melbourne, but that's just not doable in 3 weeks lol

FINALLY!! A weigh in with amazing figures!!!

This week is a grand total of..... 6lbs off!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!! double checked and triple checked and even took a picture of the scales. I cannot believe it! My body was clearly testing me for the last month!!

Good luck to everyone else xxx

MinkyDinky said:
FINALLY!! A weigh in with amazing figures!!!

This week is a grand total of..... 6lbs off!!!! WOOOOOOOO!!! double checked and triple checked and even took a picture of the scales. I cannot believe it! My body was clearly testing me for the last month!!

Good luck to everyone else xxx

OMG WOW! How?! Woo hoo!!!

Back