Saturday weigh in

Hi Guys,

I have just re-joined SW and have 112 days until my wedding and to loose as much s possible....here goes! Good luck everyone and Happy New Year :) xx

Happy new year saturday chickies xo

Happy new year to everyone!

As predicted, my synning has caught up with me and am reluctantly reporting a 4lb gain. :(

I'm hoping that it's a case of 'easy on = easy off' and am firmly back on track from today! Looking forward to getting to target this year. :)

Hi all the Saturday weighers, I hope you dont mind me joining you all? I am starting the plan this Sat, so I will post my start weight then and the week after, I will be reporting a loss!! Hows that for positive thinking lol. I hope you are all having a lovely new year xx

Hi all the Saturday weighers, I hope you dont mind me joining you all? I am starting the plan this Sat, so I will post my start weight then and the week after, I will be reporting a loss!! Hows that for positive thinking lol. I hope you are all having a lovely new year xx

Welcome Ruthie, heres to a great 2012 when we will all hopefully reach and stay at our targets! WOO HOO!:character00180:

EDIT: OOOO I just noticed you're from Northern Ireland, ME TOO!!!

Welcome Ruthie, heres to a great 2012 when we will all hopefully reach and stay at our targets! WOO HOO!:character00180:

EDIT: OOOO I just noticed you're from Northern Ireland, ME TOO!!!

Thanks for the welcome, Were are you from, I am from Derry but live in Donegal now though right on the boarder.

From Lisburn originally, but now in Queensland, Australia! Going back in March for a wee holiday tho! YAY !

Oh gawd, thons owl age, my memory is pure woeful, sorry lol I'm in agony this morning, must've overdone it at the gym yday and I'm going back again in an hour lol

1 pound off, 3.5 pounds from target, BUGGER!

Do you mind if I join? I have a stone to lose - I've put a bit back on over Christmas and can't exercise at the moment so struggling. Well I'm 9 10 today....... again....... so here we go!

9 stone 10, lucky u!!! Welcome lol

Back