Saturday weigh in

First week (after very long break) and three pounds gone. Can't say I'll miss them. Hopefully lots of their friends will join them next week :p

Kieragh1515 said:
1.75lb off for me! X

Told you so!!!

STS for me grrrrr!

Well done everyone!! Keep up the good work. X

Starting again after quite a few probs last part of 2011. Got my motivation and determination back an want this excess weight gone!! Will be weighing on a Sat so here we go :fingerscrossed:

Kieragh1515 said:
Awwwww huni, know what u mean.... Ru due on? Have u had enough food this week, have u been exercising etc? Try switching it up this week with new recipes & up the water intake maybe?! It'll catch up with u at some point, good luck x

Thanks for your kind words Kieragh, it's a bit frustrating after being a good girl :)
I have had plenty of food, been exercising daily and if I drink anymore I may just sit on the loo rather than racing to it every 30 minutes :D I am going to try some different meals this week and maybe that will help. After 2 solid weeks of no alcohol, no going over syns, weighing everything that needs to be weighed and eating extra veg it becomes a little annoying that it's only a teeny tiny half! I think my sulk is over :)

Hope you're having a great day xx

MinkyDinky said:
Thanks for your kind words Kieragh, it's a bit frustrating after being a good girl :)
I have had plenty of food, been exercising daily and if I drink anymore I may just sit on the loo rather than racing to it every 30 minutes :D I am going to try some different meals this week and maybe that will help. After 2 solid weeks of no alcohol, no going over syns, weighing everything that needs to be weighed and eating extra veg it becomes a little annoying that it's only a teeny tiny half! I think my sulk is over :)

Hope you're having a great day xx

Lol I'm having a lazy day yay!! U know it's probably then the daily exercise affecting the scales, did u take ur measurements?? Last year when I done shred I lost 8 inches and... (wait for it).... A measly half lb!!! But it was cause of muscle mass & water retention while exercising X

Kieragh1515 said:
Lol I'm having a lazy day yay!! U know it's probably then the daily exercise affecting the scales, did u take ur measurements?? Last year when I done shred I lost 8 inches and... (wait for it).... A measly half lb!!! But it was cause of muscle mass & water retention while exercising X

Measured on the 1st and left my tape measure at my friends so having to wait until end of the month to collect it - fingers crossed it's that ay?! Xx

Hi Guys - Would love to join you please as a Saturday Weigher Inner at home! STS this week after a good loss for me last week; but know this is due to * week so expecting a good loss next week. I think my average weekly loss is 1 and a half pounds so I'm happy with every quarter of a pound I lose. Maybe if I can get my head round doing some exercise it'll speed it up a little bit. Well done everyone on your fabulous losses xxx

3lb off this week, quite impressed as I've not been that good to be honest and not exercised at all (other than running round with 2 little ones)! Hopefully even more off next week, will really try! I really stuggle with breakfast as I love cereal and use my a &b choice of a morning and really miss drinking milk throughout the day then as I'm not a tea/coffee person - I could easily put a pint or 2 of milk away in a day!!! Doesn't it feel great when the numbers start to go down though. :)

Can I join in here :)

I started yesterday so my weigh in day will be a Saturday! :)

Welcome to all the new Saturday weighers and congratulations on your losses thus far! Hopefully we can all encourage you and help where we can (and get some inspiration and help from you too!)

Good luck on your journey xxx

Use yog instead of milk in your cereal then? That's what I do...

Better late than never... Lost 2 lb on sat... Really need to drink more though...sadly it went a bit wrong over the weekend back on it now though!!

1 pound off, 20.5 in total, 2.5 to target! YAY!

Back