Saturday weigh in

Newbie here (to the whole world of forums), week 2 of being back on the plan & with no loss wk 1 I was sooo close to calling for a Chinese last night. . . Luckily forced self to the gym where my weigh in showed 2lb loss, so it was a healthy sw dinner instead. Sometimes hard to stay positive but giving up ultimately ends up feeling worse, damn my genetic make up! X

Hi spangle, know how you feel. . . So easy to end up back at square one but chalk it up to what we can learn from things that didn't work so well & take our learning forward. I'm off on my honeymoon 3rd march also & cursing myself for crashing off the wagon after my wedding 7 months ago! Sigh but in 6 weeks sure we can make big changes & plenty time to continue afterwards for the ultimate goal. . . To be happy with oneself. Good luck x

Hi alisonbee, good for you not giving in to that Chinese, I know it would have taken so much willpower to have turned your back on it, but bet you're feeling good for doing that now, also I'm sure you'll see your deserved weight loss next weigh in.
Where are you off to for your honeymoon? Plenty of time to get some weight shifted by beginning of March, I'd love to lose a stone or get near to it, I'm hoping if I'm good this week to have a bumper start to my weight loss.

Or today if you're in Oz like me, lol

I've never seen u weigh in on this thread Sue, r u a Saturday person? Just curious...

Half a pound off - 2 pounds til target, HURRY UP TARGET LOL

I've lost 4lbs this week, am weighing myself at home rather than at a group. Am pleased as it means I have dropped to the next stone category also.
Good luck to everyone else today.

Sts :(
I VE been so good all week. Hoping it's because I've started kettleworx again and my body is readjusting. :(
X

2 and a half pounds off for me - but hard won after a week of sts then 1 and a half pound gain last week. Well done everyone so far and good luck for those who still have to wi xxx

I VE been so good all week. Hoping it's because I've started kettleworx again and my body is readjusting. :(
X

Don't worrry - bet you'll get a good loss next week then Sofartogo xxx

Kieragh1515 said:
1lb on, gutted. Had a good week so I'm baffled & beginning to think ill never shift this 2lb again x

Hey Kieragh, I had similar earlier on in the month if you remember - 1 on then half off and I was so confused n annoyed. Turns out the only thing I could think of that changed was I was doing more exercise and being really good food wise. Have you done anything different? Are you eating enough / syns & having fluids? Just a few ideas.... Chin up sugar xx

spangle_2 said:
I've lost 4lbs this week, am weighing myself at home rather than at a group. Am pleased as it means I have dropped to the next stone category also.
Good luck to everyone else today.

Congrats spangle! 4 is amazing and you should give yourself a pat on the back :) xx

Sofartogo! said:
X

(See my post to keiragh) I would presume it's the upping of exercise causing water retention to protect your little muscles to stop them getting hurt :) next week hun, next week xx

beckyn22 said:
2 and a half pounds off for me - but hard won after a week of sts then 1 and a half pound gain last week. Well done everyone so far and good luck for those who still have to wi xxx

Back in the right direction sweetie. Keep up the good work and it will continue to go downwards :) xx

Back