Saturday weigh in

Just weighed. Really disappointed, gained 1 lb, and I've been really good all week, so I can't see how. Next weeks going to be a difficult one also, as I'm away for 3 nights on business, & then will have to WI on friday as we're going to the UK to see the rugby next w/e, so was really hoping for a good result today :-(

Support needed!

Hey, I'm bumping myself :break_diet:
I weighed again this morning (yeah I know I'm not supposed to) & gained even more!!!

I know that these setbacks happen, but it's hard to remain motivated. :sigh:

Just weighed. Really disappointed, gained 1 lb, and I've been really good all week, so I can't see how. Next weeks going to be a difficult one also, as I'm away for 3 nights on business, & then will have to WI on friday as we're going to the UK to see the rugby next w/e, so was really hoping for a good result today :-(

Support needed!

Hi Seacrest - Do you have a diary or can you post on here a food diary for the week so we can take a look and maybe we can understand what your intake is? Are you on the EE plan? Have you upped your exercise? There are a number of different factors that could add to a gain but without any thing other than you saying "I have been really good" we cant really get a view of the bigger picture.
More than happy to help, just give us a hand to help understand first :) xxx

- 2lb

Still a bit :-( not seen a big number at this early stage so need to be very careful of portion control. And focusing on the fact that its still off instead of on !
Firstly, well done on getting 2 lbs off, as I have said before average weight loss is 1-2 lbs a week so you should be very happy with this. As for the :( - well, we don't want that now do we? No. We want:wow:, not:banghead:! Everyones body is completely different and people will lose weight at different speeds - just as people will put on weight at different speeds too. Maybe take a read through of your book, look at the foods marked as superspeed as well as superfree - are you getting enough into your portions? Are you eating until full and stopping or eating everything "just because you can"? Sometimes we do need to change our eating habits slightly to help the diet along. Come back to us and lets see if we can all help you xxx

I put on half a pound :( Seems to be becoming a recurring pattern...lose than put on half a pound.

Hi Ally, do you also have a diary? Not only would it benefit you (others here that are a dab hand at spotting mistakes or can help with where you could tweak meals for your benefit) but it would also benefit us to see where you could be adding something you thought was for instance superfree but in turn was superspeed and therefore doesnt count as a 1/3 of your portion. Make sense? xxx

I'm not gonna weigh in today, went out for dinner for a mates farewell last night and it wasn't served til very late! ARGHHHH! Only 1 pound to go til target, and you never know, I might actually be in the 9's next week!

Three weeks today I'll be on my way back to the UK for my wee holiday too, WOO HOO!!! MUGSHOTS, PASTA AND SAUCE AND MULLER LIGHTS MMMMM LOL

You are so going to hit target before coming over here and I for one will give you a little woo woo! Good luck and fingers crossed xxx

I finally got over 2lb lol, I managed to lose 3lb this week!!! :) I wish I had got that extra 1/2lb to bring me to 1 stone but it's something to work towards next weekend!! :)

Congrats Gemma, next week you will have your shiny and certificate :) keep on it and it will be no problem xxx

Well, I sts this week - but am quite happy with that as I did have a bit of a hard time staying on plan at the beginning of the week! Good luck everyone who's still to wi xxx

Becky the fact you have had a STS deserves a little round of applause, well done sweetie. You should be spurred on by this - you know where you went wrong, and you should think of it as if you hadnt have had the X, Y and Z naughties, what would the loss have been? Because you already know it wasnt a gain! Prepare and you will have a loss next week for sure :) xxx

I gained 3lbs this week, not surprised as last week I lost 6lbs from being ill and not eating... hopefully things will auto correct this week and I can start to lose a little bit of weight.

Hey Spangle, just to mirror some of the other posts, you know why you had such a huge loss last week and unfortunately this meant that reintroducing food properly was going to have some form of adverse affect. You are fighting fit now and the gain this week will be off in no time. xxx

Ah minx. Where would we all be without u?!? U can't leave us!! ;)

Minky Dinky, thanks for taking the time to answer & offer support. I've thrown away last weeks food diary sheets, so can't post, but reading answers to other people's questions, I get the impression that (a) I'm possibly not eating enough - I tend to eat only fruit & yogurt during the day (b) I'm not eating enough veg - which is stupid because I love it! (c) not drinking enough water.

Well, that's my self-diagnosis anyway! I'll set up an on-line food diary also - that will certainly keep things in check. I do old-skool red & green days, as I havent got my head around EE yet.

I went to the gym 3 times last week - I do free weights as well as cardio & punch-ball, maybe its all muscle ;-)

Anyway - thanks for caring. And well done to all the saturday WI who lost or STS last week x

half a pound this week lol if I do not lose another half pound this Saturday I shall lop an arm off, been so close to 1 stone mark for so long!

Thanks Minks that's given me a real boost tonight my lovely :bighug: xxx

It's going to be a bad weigh in this week, been a bad week, just given in to temptation because I couldn't be bothered, plus friday I will have cake to make it worse and knowing my family and colleagues I could end up with all sorts besides cake (I really do hate birthdays). And with weigh in on saturday, I won't be surprised if i put on again. Its just been a week full of stress can't wait for it to be over.

Ally89 said:
It's going to be a bad weigh in this week, been a bad week, just given in to temptation because I couldn't be bothered, plus friday I will have cake to make it worse and knowing my family and colleagues I could end up with all sorts besides cake (I really do hate birthdays). And with weigh in on saturday, I won't be surprised if i put on again. Its just been a week full of stress can't wait for it to be over.

I'm having a wobbler about weigh in this Saturday too, no idea why as I've been good, a slice of birthday cake at the weekend is all that I haven't synned as I have no idea how many it was, we'll be fine, don't worry, we'll just try extra hard next week if it's not good this week! Lol

It's ok I am proper stuffed this week totally stuffed up on many days been good today and intend to for the rest of the week but will get STS if I'm lucky but hey tis my own fault so shall draw a line under it and try harder next week :p

Oh no! Sounds like everyone's having a tough week. I had mine last week guys :gen126:. We're going to have them. Be positive and get back on the old sw wagon. We can do this!!! Go us!!

:gen126::party0049::party0049::party0049: xxx

Please don't shout at me but ........... I've had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning (yes i know, big mistake) and have put a lb ON!!! :( why????? Gutted! I've worked so bloody hard again this week. I have a food diary on here if anyone fancies a nosy.......

Please don't shout at me but ........... I've had a sneaky peak on the scales this morning (yes i know, big mistake) and have put a lb ON!!! :( why????? Gutted! I've worked so bloody hard again this week. I have a food diary on here if anyone fancies a nosy.......

I've done exactly the same mrstore!! Still wi tomorrow 'cos it might have changed again xxx

hi everybody, i am new to the forum and started slimming world for the 1st time last saturday(online). do you mind if i join? :D

mrstore don't worry you probably haven't put on a lb, it might be different tommorow ... keep your chin up ;)

Hiya luna! Good luck with the morning wi! xxx

Just reached target this morning, alas all too late, as that gives me only 2 more weeks to get BELOW TARGET before my UK trip, hmmm wishful thinking!!! lol

Just reached target this morning, alas all too late, as that gives me only 2 more weeks to get BELOW TARGET before my UK trip, hmmm wishful thinking!!! lol

Jen well done that is FABULOUS!! xxx

2 and a half lbs down for me this week. Am so pleased - quite a big loss for me! Good luck everyone xxx

Back