Saturday weigh in

Well done to all of you already WI today for your losses! I've gained a little again, which I'm disappointed about. Seem to be just moving up & down around the same mark all the time - I can't even be bothered to move my ticker as its been more or less right for the last couple of weeks, give or take 1/4 lb. :raincloud:

Next week I'm in the States on business, so airline food, hotel food, meetings breakfast / lunch food. So, Can't see any incredible loss happening next week either. Feel like giving up, but I know that isn't the answer. :badmood:

Anyway, good luck everyone - fingers crossed for the rest of you today x

Morning everyone, good luck for weigh in today, Well i have lost 1.5lb this week, I had a bad weekend last week and tried my best to pull it back so I am over the moon with that, 10lb in 3 weeks for me now :) xxx

stnik said:
1lb for me this week that's me 9 stone 9 slowly but surely lol good luck everyone :)

Wow st that's brill!!! You'll be calling target soon I take it?!

Well done losers! :)

It's a sts for me. :(
Taking ages to reach target!! X

Hiya everyone,

Congrats on all the weight losses.
1.5lb for me this week. Was pleased at that because last week was my star week and just couldn't stop picking at stuff all week.

Bernie x

Hi, 4.5lb off for me today. Got my club 10 and 2 stone award.....roll on next award.

Bernie x

Sts for me but it's star week so hoping for a loss next week! X

I put on a pound this week oops I am going to change my weigh in day to a Monday that works better for me.. So good luck on your journey guys keep up the good work :) x

Back