Saturday weigh in

FINALLY lost a lb!! :)
Bout bleeding time!! 10st 0.8

Lost 1lb but I`m pleased with that cos I last weighed myself on Tuesday but want to change to a Saturday weigh in so not bad for 4 days - whoop!! Good luck everyone who is weighing in today!:D

lost 1.5 lbs this week, wasn't expecting a loss as had half term to contend with LOL. Good Luck everyone for today and well done to everyone for trying - whether it's a loss, a gain or a stayed the same, keep at it xxx

Weighed in today and found I had lost 3lbs. Very pleased as I am now in the 13s. Next goal is to get my 10% award - only 5lbs to go.

WELL DONE EVERONE at your weight losses.

2lb off this week - I know thats a good loss but it was a week when I thought I was going to have a BIG loss - I`ve been so good re food and exercise but hey ho I shouldn`t complain..... it`s all going in the right direction! - Good Luck to all the Saturday Weigh In`s x

Persanta said:
2lb off this week - I know thats a good loss but it was a week when I thought I was going to have a BIG loss - I`ve been so good re food and exercise but hey ho I shouldn`t complain..... it`s all going in the right direction! - Good Luck to all the Saturday Weigh In`s x

That's really good and as long as you know you have done well, muscle weighs more than fat and burns more calories x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Normal service resumes......
Sts! X

Back