Saturday weigh in

Thanks lottiebird!

It's going well so far! Not cheated at all! Just having some vodka and homemade salt and cracked pepper crisps!! Mmmm!!

How are you finding it?

xx

Hey all.

Congrats on the weight losses this week!!

I officially started SW on Saturday when I signed up online but I wanted a last night of wine, chocs and junk food so really didn't start until the Sunday.
I want to keep weigh ins on a Sat though to keep inline online :)

My first proper weigh in is this Sat, although I have been weighing everyday (Habitual weigher! Eeeek!) And it shows a loss of 2lb. But that could fluctuate over coming days!

Hope everyone is having a good week and good luck for Saturday! I will be tuning in!

xx

I'm terrible for weighing inbetween weigh ins but it lets me see how i am doing and whether i need to step things up a bit. Its not always right though, as you said things can fluctuate.
Good luck with your first weigh in tomorrow :)

Thanks Tonianne!

I really am terrible with Weighing myself! sometimes it can be four or fives times. Even weigh myself before and after a wee! Lol!

Good luck to you too!! I think it's only going to be a two pound loss but it all helps and I'm back to Zumba next week! So hopefully that'll kick start it!

xx

Hello all!!! I started last sat so it will be my first weigh in tomorrow. Feeling horribly bloated tho ( not lady week bloat) so fingers crossed for a loss . Been a very good girl :-D Well done on losses so far and good luck for tomorrow! Xx

Chezza30122007 said:
Thanks lottiebird!

It's going well so far! Not cheated at all! Just having some vodka and homemade salt and cracked pepper crisps!! Mmmm!!

How are you finding it?

xx

How did you make your crisps :)?

Xx

Lost 3 1/2!

Lost 8 pounds in two weeks :) made up!

Xx

Peel thin slices of potato with a potato peeler, lay on grease proof paper, spray with Fry light, season to taste then either cook in oven for 20 minutes or microwave for 5-6 minutes. Keep any eye on them tho! They can burn quite quickly! They are scrummie though!

I've just bought a crisp maker for the microwave on ebay, Paid £2.09 for it. It slices the potato, and it's also an holder, can do more crisps at once :)

xx

Lost 1.5lbs this morning! Not good for a first week. Although I did have copious amounts of wine last night as received some bad news. :-(
Will be better next week! Even though last night was only time I cheated!

x

Hi all. Started on Monday but get weighed in at class and its 5 and half for my 1st weigh in :D wahooooo for SW xxx

It was my first week on SW and i went to class this morning and lost -4.5lbs whoop whoop

Lost 1lb this week, am just about into the 12 stones now! Bit annoyed with myself as i let myself down last night and gave in the the bf who brought home chips from work and a saveloy. Might as well have just munched on lard!! So i think i could have lost more if i hadnt been so weak. Oh well, heres to next week!

Back