Saturday weigh in

1lb Gain - so angrey with myself - will try hard this week

1lb off for me! Not a cracking loss but a loss none the less!! Had Vodka last night :-( First drink of the week. But none for rest of the weekend now! I will get to target before my jollies!!

xx

5lbs off again this week!! Got my 1/2 stone sticker and slimmer of the week.
Well done everyone xx

Lost 1/2 this week! Bit gutted so hoping for a good weight loss next week!

Xx

Weighed in yesterday for the first time at 10.7. Time to drop a dress size and get focussed! i know slimmingworld
diet is amazing after loosing lots before and still enjoying foods! Onwards and downwards!

Hello all

I was a Tuesday class weigher but I am now going it alone at home and weighing in on a Saturday morning so that I can have a blow out day and enjoy it. Could not do this on a Tuesday as class not out till 8 and by then it was too late to really eat anything and then went on binges. I have not been at class in a few weeks and I have put on about half stone but I have not been watching what I have been eating at all but I have enjoyed every minute but now I know it is time to get back on the wagon and lose some before xmas feasting begins!!

Are you all class weighers or do some of you weigh in at home?

Looking forward to meeting you all as the weeks go on :)

Allie

I'm a class weigher :)

I love having it on a sat morning because I can have a glass of wine at a weekend and not feel guilty!

Good luck :)

Xx

Hi Allie! I'm over here as well!

Hey there :wavey:

How have you been getting on? I am really finding it a struggle to stay motivated, so need to get head back in on it. Pretty hard at the moment as boredom has a lot to do with it. OH now offshore and is away for weeks at a time so I mope and eat. Other than that I have no excuses as I have a room full of exercise stuff and a kinect and a Wii with dance games, must say the Zumba is great!!!!

Take Care x

Alycyn1980 said:

How have you been getting on? I am really finding it a struggle to stay motivated, so need to get head back in on it. Pretty hard at the moment as boredom has a lot to do with it. OH now offshore and is away for weeks at a time so I mope and eat. Other than that I have no excuses as I have a room full of exercise stuff and a kinect and a Wii with dance games, must say the Zumba is great!!!!

Take Care x

Hello how are you getting on? In finding it hard tostay motivated too! I've just had a baby and I'm that tired all the time I just want to have takeaways and eat crap!
I looked at the Zumba in asda the other day so I might get it! Do you have it on the wii?

Xx

Hello how are you getting on? In finding it hard tostay motivated too! I've just had a baby and I'm that tired all the time I just want to have takeaways and eat crap!
I looked at the Zumba in asda the other day so I might get it! Do you have it on the wii?

Xx

Hi, I have it on the kinect, not sure what the Wii one would be like but would imagine pretty much the same apart from holding the control. I also have dance central which is really good as you can start easy and build up on the moves.

Def be worth looking into x

Take Care x

Only just starting to find the motivation again? Hopefully will have removed the damage from the previous couple of weeks by Saturday?

Back