Saturday weigh in

Very down hearted this morning.... I'm still the same for the second week running, I couldn't of eaten any more fruit and veg if I tried, I did a six mile walk home yesterday and my b.m.i has gone up..... I've eaten more healthy than I did in my first two weeks of slimming world loosing over 6 lbs

i won't give up ..... But what am I doing wrong....I'm eating right, I'm exsersizing and feel really **** about it :/

Very down hearted this morning.... I'm still the same for the second week running, I couldn't of eaten any more fruit and veg if I tried, I did a six mile walk home yesterday and my b.m.i has gone up..... I've eaten more healthy than I did in my first two weeks of slimming world loosing over 6 lbs

i won't give up ..... But what am I doing wrong....I'm eating right, I'm exsersizing and feel really **** about it :/

Are you drinking enough as well? Might be worth measuring your self just see if your losing inches rather than pounds?

Yeah I drink gallons of the stuff I just don't know what's happening

do you think I should switch to red or green instead of EE ?

Thanks for replying arctic x

Hello, I'm new to the forum but not to Slimming World, and hope it's ok to join the Saturday weigh in thread.

I started 2 weeks ago, so today is my second weigh in - 5 pounds last week and 3 this, so am really pleased

I'm doing the plan online this time, so love reading the forum for ideas and inspiration!

Only 1lb off for me this week! Ah well, huge blowout last night so maybe that contributes to a small loss - plus not getting much exercise either! Ah well fresh start today! :)
Well done to everyone on their losses this week :)

So fed up this morn. STS :-( Bn gd all wk 2. Ah well havin my day off & mite try red days, stay away from carbs this wk.

2 moro is a new day :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

Yeah I drink gallons of the stuff I just don't know what's happening

do you think I should switch to red or green instead of EE ?

Thanks for replying arctic x

Try posting a food diary? There maybe something your doing without realising?

Hi all, well done on all the losses, congrats on the maintains and chin ups for the gains - this week is a new week! 2.5lbs off for me xxx

2lbs off this week. Better than what I thought considering I have had a McDonalds and a Pizza Hut this week!!

So fed up this morn. STS :-( Bn gd all wk 2. Ah well havin my day off & mite try red days, stay away from carbs this wk.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins.

This is exactly me !!!!! Good luck to you!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins.

This is exactly me !!!!! Good luck to you!!!!

U 2. Had my bad nite. No alcohol tho. Back on2 diet & treadmill 2moro x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using MiniMins

I've had a depressing two days off .... Need some Saturday weighers to boost me back up please

complete blow out.... :( help!!!!!

I've had a depressing two days off .... Need some Saturday weighers to boost me back up please

complete blow out.... :( help!!!!!

I done the same on Friday night!! I ate 102 syns! McDonald's, chocolate, crisps, the lot! Saturday morning I decided that was in the past and started again, and I still lost 1lb when I weighed Saturday morning! Just start a fresh in the morning! Think we all have those times were we just need a complete blowout! Don't let it worry you for next week, you've got 5 days to get back to it! :D

I done the same on Friday night!! I ate 102 syns! McDonald's, chocolate, crisps, the lot! Saturday morning I decided that was in the past and started again, and I still lost 1lb when I weighed Saturday morning! Just start a fresh in the morning! Think we all have those times were we just need a complete blowout! Don't let it worry you for next week, you've got 5 days to get back to it! :D

thankyou for the support, it's so nice to see this happens to other people too, your right! I've come really far these 6 weeks and I won't let two days ruin it :D xxx

Back