Saturday weigh in

whoop good to see all so doing well:)
Have been MIA for 5 weeks but got my head back in gear and a whopping 8 lbs back on my hips...round 2 here we go:S xx

sweetierufus - keep going, and you should be rewarded on the scales next week x

noki - could have been worse, and the first step is coming back - good luck this week x

Well Done everyone else - great losses.

I lost 1lb this week :)

I started last week so it was my first weigh in yesterday. Only 1lb off which I was a bit disappointed with, but at least 1 is better than nothing. I'm going to try and cut my portion sizes down as I was going a little crazy with the pasta ;-)

Hi everyone I wondered if I could join your group? I had my first weigh in last sat and I had lost 2lbs which I was a little gutted with at the time but after reading different people's stories and posts feel a little better about it. I have 5 stone to lose so it's going to be a long journey! Good luck to you all x

Welcome jperks. Good luck for tomorrow! xx

I'm not to hopeful for me losing anything tomorrow but you never know:D

hi all I haven't posted since i started SW so here is my weigh-ins

WEEK 1 (-4lb) :)
WEEK 2 (-1lb) :)
WEEK 3 (+2lb) :sigh: (joined gym)
WEEK 4 (-3lb)

got weighed a day early as i was stayin out
So i had a 6lb loss this month :D

Hope you all have gud results tomorrow x

Felt really blobby and heavy this morning when I stood on the scales, so wasn't looking forward to it - but have lost another 2.5 lbs! That's a whole stone gone and I am sooooo pleased!

Good luck everyone today! Lets see how much we can lose as a group!

Felt really blobby and heavy this morning when I stood on the scales, so wasn't looking forward to it - but have lost another 2.5 lbs! That's a whole stone gone and I am sooooo pleased!

Good luck everyone today! Lets see how much we can lose as a group!
Well done!!

just stood on the scales and managed to loose 5lbs whooop:) Happy to be on track a bit again..Decided its a good day for 'skinny' clothes:)
good luck all xx

This is my 2nd week. 1lb loss first week and stayed the same today. Going to stick with it for 4 weeks in total to give it a shot but maybe slimming world just isn't for me :-S

Hi guys mind if I join yous.doing sw at home and had my first weigh in tiday and only lost1lb.thought I had been really good byt in hindsight its prob my portiin sizes.i will get the hand of it though.need to loose a stone at least....

Lost 1.5lb this morning so ticking away nicely now x

Officially 4 down this week... but probably 2 this week and 2 last week really (group was cancelled last week).

Anyway, every little counts! ;)

Well done everyone!

This is my 2nd week. 1lb loss first week and stayed the same today. Going to stick with it for 4 weeks in total to give it a shot but maybe slimming world just isn't for me :-S

How many syns are you having per day ?

Around 10

If you have a lot to lose , it sounds strange but have more syns , try one week at 15.
Or if you don't have much to lose try having a week of 5 syns a day and see how you get on :)

Back