Saturday weigh in

Don't be! I was vile over the weekend too. I'm just going to try to be good for the other 5 days & hold my breath!

Been good so far x

resubscribing as I gone and deleted all of mine by mistake lol

Hi everyone! It's Weigh-in Eve again! I hope you've all had a great week. I've had a few meals off plan this week (3 to be exact - two take-away dinners and one gorgeous panini lunch!) but have been on-plan for all other meals and snacks. I'd be happy to have any kind of loss this week.
I really hope we see lots of amazing losses like last week!! :)

Last edited:
Really nervous about my 2nd weigh in tomorrow!
Last Saturday I went for an Indian meal but been really good and kept on plan all week!
Fingers crossed, hope everyone has some good losses tomorrow! x

Good luck everyone. I'm hoping I have worked off all the alcohol on saturday and the pizza Sunday. Whoops. Xx

Gutted as STS. Tried really hard this week as well. :(. I'd previously lost 3lbs last week and 3lb before that, so wondering if body compensating for two weeks bigger losses. Its really disheartening though :(

Morning everyone! I lost 1.5lbs this week. I'm pleased with that because I certainly don't deserve any more! Hope you all have the results you want and have a great week ahead :)

Gutted as STS. Tried really hard this week as well. :(. I'd previously lost 3lbs last week and 3lb before that, so wondering if body compensating for two weeks bigger losses. Its really disheartening though :(

Try not to be disheartened. You've lost a total of 6 lbs in 3 weeks. That's an average of 2lbs per week. I'm sure there are LOTS of people who would love to be achieving that! Be proud of what you've done so far, trust the plan and stay positive for next week :)

Try not to be disheartened. You've lost a total of 6 lbs in 3 weeks. That's an average of 2lbs per week. I'm sure there are LOTS of people who would love to be achieving that! Be proud of what you've done so far, trust the plan and stay positive for next week :)

Exactly, you've had great losses, and at some point your body has to stabilize. You're doing very well, and if you stay on plan I'm sure you'll see another loss next week. X

2nd weigh in today lost another 4.5lbs woo!!
Well done people on your losses.x

Must admit I sometimes see glass half empty. But seeing it as an average I'm still doing well.

So onwards and downwards! :thumbup:

Well done on everyones losses this week!

Maintained this week

2lb off hehe x

Back