Saturday weigh in

Well it was good news for me on Saturday -4lbs! I have passed my stone mark now, although afterwards I may have fallen off the wagon! Still I have a week to work it all off! x

Have been hungry & wanting to eat all week for some reason - why do some weeks / days go like that & others not? Anyway, leapt at the scales this morning & got an STS at WI. Not the worst result, but still had fingers crossed for a loss. Nevertheless, I am happier with that than I thought I might be, when the scales were showing a gain all week., especially as I ate loads yesterday, including a jacket potato for dinner.

Good luck everyone!

3lb loss today :) pleased with that - I ditched the online subscription as of Monday and am going to see if I can go it alone - so far so good!

2 lb off for me today, and finally into the 9s! Haven't been this weight for a long time! :)

STS this week again. A little disappointed but its not a gain so not too bad.

4 lbs off for me this morning :D + my 3.5 st Award + new stonage :D
dancing-happy-star-smiley-emoticon.gif

Just a lb off for me this week taking me to 11 stone 9.

2lb to next half stone! Will do it this week! Got the week off so lots of exercise planned!

2 lbs off! getting used to doing this at home now!

Another 2lbs off! 8lb loss so far meaning I got my half a stone award in class today! :D

Well done everyone! Happy Valentine's day! :D

Great job everyone! I'm on weigh 4 and lost another 1.5lb (even with naughtiness on the bday hehe) taking the total to 12lbs yay ^_^ xx

Bauers- put it behind you, under the carpet etc you've got the whole week to get back on track ^_^ We all have days like that, I believe they need to happen to get rid of the "wish I could have that/oh I'm really craving that" :D a new day, a new start!

Bauers- put it behind you, under the carpet etc you've got the whole week to get back on track ^_^ We all have days like that, I believe they need to happen to get rid of the "wish I could have that/oh I'm really craving that" :D a new day, a new start!

Good advice! I ate loads over the weekend, & this morning had put 3.5 lbs on!!

Back