Saturday weigh in

After a terrible week (binge sessions) I've managed to lose 2.5 woo got my 1st yay ^_^ good luck all

Another 2lb off for me :) which takes me 4lb away from my stone award and 6lb away from my club 10!

Delayed WI this week, I've gone down with tonsillitis :( About 4.5lbs off, although some of that is prob due to my being ill! Well done on your losses, all!

Hi all
Started sw 6 weeks ago with a starting weight of 19st 8.5lb !
Lost 3.5lb last Saturday so a total of 12.5lb lost so far. Really enjoying all the meals. Its really motivating to read everyone's weight loss stories and knowing we all have our good and bad weeks. Hoping to get my 1 stone award this Saturday. Fingers crossed! Xx

1.5lbs off for me this week :). Now 11 st 5.5lbs. Good luck everyone with their weigh ins this morning!

Another 2lbs this week! Managed to reach the 15st bracket but only just haha. Well and truly prepared for this week :D good luck all xx

-0.5 lb off for me yesterday but I'm happy with that as I had a bit of a blow out last weekend as i had a reunion with my housemates from uni. Really enjoyed the weekend so don't feel guilty having cheesy chips at midnight!

So worried about tomorrow, I've managed to do sp for 5 days straight and I'm nervous haha

Good luck 2moro. Im hoping for a M but predicting a gain. My head has just not been in it this week. Maybe i need to do SP for a week to give me the boost i need.

Good luck 2moro. Im hoping for a M but predicting a gain. My head has just not been in it this week. Maybe i need to do SP for a week to give me the boost i need.

if you've just started sw I'd give it a few weeks, I tried sp on week 3 and failed miserably, then again week 4. I managed to do it with good planning and homemade soups hehe.
If you still decide to go ahead with sp then good luck!! :D

Another 2.5 off, not sure how I'm feeling was hoping for more due to the SP days, but hoping it's a delayed loss hahahaha

Back