Saturday weigh in

Ugh, well got a gain this morning of 1.lb, which I'm not surprised by.. I've been strangely rubbish all week - various thngs have upset my routine, work is stressful and I managed to injure myself as well in the gym. My food has been a little bit up & down, particuarly at lunchtimes, and my gym routine totally disrupted. In fact this has been gradually happening over the last number of weeks, and I need to take control & get it back on track. :(

Anyway.... Hope you're all doing well & have lots of losses! X

Back to Saturday weigh ins! Been out of routine for a couple of weeks - got to get back to it!!!

1lb off this week. That's only 1.5lbs off in the last 3 weeks - need to focus now for the final stretch!

week 3 another 2.2lb off woop woop total loss just shy of 8lb now got my half stone award yay.

also takes me to less than 5st to go now double whoop

after a weeks holiday due to birthdays galore, im very pleased with my 2lbs off this saturday! just half a pound until my 1 stone award!!

Hi ladies - as of this week I'll be a Saturday weigher too! And getting weighed in the morning as opposed to at tea time - I'm chuffed! X

Lbs lost this week -2.5lbs

Lbs lost altogether -7lbs

Lbs to target - 55lbs to go!!!

Hi :) just seen this thread, i started Slimming world 3 weeks ago, lost a bit on my own but needed more motivation, and im also a saturday weigher (tomorrow ahhh)

So far...

Week 1 - 7lbs
Week 2 - 4lbs

Lets hope tomorrow goes well

Just joined this site, so motivational to see everyone's progress. I started SW at home and this is end of week 3.

Week 1 -7lbs
Week 2 -4lbs
Week 3 -3lbs :) first stone gone :)

Hi all, I changed groups this week and lost 1lb! Was hoping for a little more but know that every lb off is one that is not coming back!!! X

Lbs lost this week -2.5lbs

Lbs lost altogether -7lbs

Lbs to target - 55lbs to go!!!

Heya everyone! Great job on your losses! Sorry haven't updated last week, mega busy!!
So last week was: 0.5 off!
This week was: 2 off yay
Also got club 10, and this one was a big shock to me XD got slimmer of the month woooooohooo (never thought I'd get it) yippee ^^
Weighing on Wednesday as I'm away next week so I'll be doing a super early update haha

I gained 3lb this week. Gutted
:-(
My meals were fine it was the snacking in between that did it!
A new week tho and 100% on the ball. Got to get my 1 1/2 stone!

I gained 3lb this week. Gutted
:-(
My meals were fine it was the snacking in between that did it!
A new week tho and 100% on the ball. Got to get my 1 1/2 stone!

You've done the right thing in drawing a line on the sand! I struggle with snacks too and find if I aim for 3 pieces of fruit, then if still hungry no more than 3 snacks, be it yoghurt or syns I've found it works :) I also try my hardest to save syns for the evenings!!
This week is a new week ^^

You've done the right thing in drawing a line on the sand! I struggle with snacks too and find if I aim for 3 pieces of fruit, then if still hungry no more than 3 snacks, be it yoghurt or syns I've found it works :) I also try my hardest to save syns for the evenings!!
This week is a new week ^^

Thank you for the tips. A new week a new me. Im writing everything down to so hopefully this will be a good week.

I did soo well in my first week following extra easy and only lost 2.5lbs....im in my second week now and i hope to lose 3 or even 2.5 will be ok....i did see on youtube this lady who wasnt losing a lot on exrra easy and she went on red days for a week and lost 7lbs!!!!! Which would be great for me

Back