Sauce recipes

**Ella**

Hi, I can't seem to see if we have a sub-forum for SW sauce recipes? I really hate dry food and would love to try some syn free or very low syn sauces in future. I've done the BBQ Sauce one and it's lovely but just wanting some more variation. I'm not too fond on chunky sauces so does anyone have any recipes for nice smooth(ish) sauces? Thanks in advance! :)

I'm really craving Jack Daniels sauce from TGI's at the min (and also the sesame chicken) and we've none near us :(

I like to simmer down a tin of tomatoes or you could use passata as its smoother, add my herbs and spices to tast and a dash of garlic and marmite, leave to cool then stire in some quark and bring back to the heat, it makes a lovely creamy syn free sauce

Sounds nice fairy I think I'd do it with passata because there are so many recipes needing tinned tomatoes and I'm not a big fan of them at all. Will also do a search Circes thanks.

hi, have you done the diet coke chicken? I know its not technically a sauce but its really lovely and easy to do. x

Back