Sausage Meat?

I love sausage meat just squashed into little patties mixed with some dry fried onion and fried off, I cant think of anything else to do with it that doesnt include pastry sorry

Stuff chicken breast with a mixture of sausagemeat, sage, wrap in bacon and bake in oven until cooked through?

Ooo that came off the top of my head....I think I shall give that a try!! Lol

oh, I love all things sausage. What about some scotch eggs? just boil some eggs, wrap sausage meat round, brush with beaten egg and dip in nimble breadcrumbs, cook off in moderate oven and serve hot or cold, yummy yummy!

joe's sausages sausage meat is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (on red)

mix with finely chopped onion, garlic, an egg and HEX breadcrumbs. Roll into small balls and carefully drop into a pan of gently simmering tinned chopped tomatoes (seasoned and a bit of extra garlic- some herbs would be nice). DO NOT STIR for at least 10 minutes to avoid them falling apart until the egg has set them.
Meatballs in tomato sauce! Serve with lots of pasta and some HEX parmesan and the whole lot is free on EE
x

Hi, I'm a newbie but a girl from my group when I joined told me to try a simple and free recipe along the lines of gala pie.

Take a silver foil tray (like chip shops serve their meals in)
Line it with extra lean bacon, put half a tube of joessausages sausagemeat in the bottom, pop in 3 boiled eggs and cover with the remaining sausagemeat.
Then wrap the bacon over the top of the sausagemeat.

Gas mark 6 for 45 mins!

Hey presto, she said it tastes like a Mcdonalds breakfast muffin when its warm and its just like gala pie when its cold.

I made it using cumberland sausage (took the meat out the skins) and that was quite tasty too.

Jen xx

last week i boiled eggs,covered them in sausagemeat(made my own from pork mince)and wrapped them in bacon. Cooked at gas 6 for 30 mins. Great for lunch box/salad.

Hiya!

does any one know where I can get joes sausagemeat from???

Thanks

love katiexx

My mum used to make this kind of bake thing with sausage meat. You put a layer of sausage meat, a layer of fried onions on top (obviously for us we'd use Frylight), then a layer of chopped tinned tomatoes, then a layer of mash. She'd bake it in the oven for about 40-45 mins. Delish!

And Joe's sausages can be bought here: Low Fat Sausages

My mum used to make this kind of bake thing with sausage meat. You put a layer of sausage meat, a layer of fried onions on top (obviously for us we'd use Frylight), then a layer of chopped tinned tomatoes, then a layer of mash. She'd bake it in the oven for about 40-45 mins. Delish!

And Joe's sausages can be bought here: Low Fat Sausages

thanks soo much! Is there a section on the sw site which lists sw accredited butchers? Im sure I read it some where!

love katie
xxxxxx

Back