Extra Easy Days Sausages vs bread

Oh i know Lower fat ones are Lower syns but the post was standard sausages which tend to be high syn ..... I go to a butchers nr by that does syn free ones and Is sw approved

I totally understand why sausages are high syns - these were premium farmers sausages so not as bad as they could have been. We were clearing the freezer out before a SW shop at which we will get more syn friendly ones

My surprise was that the slice of bread I had was as syn heavy, and it made me realise that I missed the option of 2 hexb on the red/green plan allowing me to have a 'proper' sandwich - weighing the bread and syning anything over 60g works brilliantly with the sainsburys/coop loaves I've been buying - I've hardly had to use any at all as the 2 slices come out rarely much over 60g.

I used to be a red girl and have come back on the ee plan. I 1st week I really missed not having my 2 a's and 2 b's a day and this week I have brought wholemeal baps/bread rolls so that I could have that bacon bap or sausage egg and bacon oh and mushrooms :) I found that better and more filling, maybe give that a go! Oh and as for sausages if you want free sausage buy joes sausages on line. I do a large order for my group every other month as that we can all have syn free and free postage :) they also do other meats too x

Oh and as for sausages if you want free sausage buy joes sausages on line. I do a large order for my group every other month as that we can all have syn free and free postage :) they also do other meats too x

do you know if its only local area's they deliver to - or uk wide?
i'm sure i could ask my local butcher if he would do/does extra lean meat in sausages etc but i've seen a lot of people talk about Joe's sausages and wondered if it was an "area thing"
i'm new but doing a day green and a day EE and i already think that the dinners you can have on EE are FAB...but i struggle more thinking how to use the 1 HE - i do like having 2 x

do you know if its only local area's they deliver to - or uk wide?
i'm sure i could ask my local butcher if he would do/does extra lean meat in sausages etc but i've seen a lot of people talk about Joe's sausages and wondered if it was an "area thing"
i'm new but doing a day green and a day EE and i already think that the dinners you can have on EE are FAB...but i struggle more thinking how to use the 1 HE - i do like having 2 x

Joe's deliver anywhere via Parcle force, just pick your day you want a delivery and then they get delivered. Just google joes sausages syn free and his web site will come up :)

Back