Sausages

Fab... cheers!

Will search first in the future! Mostly I find what I need in my Food Directory - being a creature of habit I don't stray off my "usuals" often - but my directory is last year's one and wasn't in there.

I'm doing my Asda shop which sausages should I order... low syn value only please :)

Bowyers 5% fat ones are 1 syn each and quite nomilicious!

Shrimpy said:
Bowyers 5% fat ones are 1 syn each and quite nomilicious!

Thankyou ... And wow at your weight loss

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No probs. :D

Hope you enjoy the sausages... :)

Asda own brand 50% less fat are also 1 syn each, and in my opinion nicer than the bowyers.

smoked pork sausage syns???

I've done a search on this site and have found two conflicting syn values for the mattesons reduced fat smoked pork sausages

one post said 7 per 100g
another said 7 per pack (228g)

please can someone check online for me? if not I will count the higher value to be on the safe side

ta muchly

Extra Easy Original Green

Garlic Smoked Pork Sausage, 227g pack, chilled, 100g 11½ 11½ 16

Hot & Spicy Smoked Pork Sausage, 227g pack, chilled, 100g 7½ 7½ 12½

Original Smoked Pork Sausage, 227g pack, chilled, 100g 11½ 11½ 16

Reduced Fat Smoked Pork Sausage, 227g pack, chilled, 100g 7 7 11½

thanks so much big V! I should have known it would be the higher value!

Sausage help please! Which are best?

I went to my first SW class last night and was horrified by how much I weigh, so am determined to stick to this plan. However, I do like my sausages and was wondering which sausages have the best meaty taste. Obviously low-syn ones!

Ive never tried quorn, or any other meat alternatives and am on a low budget so cant afford to buy loads of different ones to try. I dnt want to waste money trying loads of different sorts so would be interested to know which sausages come out tops for taste but bottom for syns!

I personally really like the Weight Watchers ones...they're 1/2 a syn each, and actually taste meaty!

I know Morrisons Eat Smart 60% less fat thick sausages are also 1/2 a syn, but don't taste anywhere near as nice as far as I'm concerned :)

Tesco light choices cumberland sausages also taste nice and meaty, and are 1 syn each :)

Sian xx

Sainsbury's BGTY cumberland ones here too go recommended!!

I have just brought some of the quorn cumberland sausages this morning as they were raving about them in class last night! They are on offer at Sainsburys at the mo.

I tried the Morrisons 60% fat free (.5 syn) ones this morning and really liked them, not tried the sainsburys ones to compare though ?

I really enjoy normal quorn sausages but my driving instructor tried them and said they were horrible lol

Go to your local butcher and ask them to make you FAT FREE sausages you will probably have to buy in bulk then freeze but they are the so good.

Back