Sausages

Sausages!

Hi, I am new to this site so reeallly hope I am replying to the right thread!

I am not sure whether this is available in other part of the UK but in Liverpool butchers are able to sell syn free meat if they hold a slimming world certificate. I was told about this by my consultant and a butcher comes to class every couple of weeks to sell sausages, burgers, chicken etc which are all free and tasty! There are quite a lot of butchers in the city centre and in various markets in Liverpool which sell this syn free meat so its worth enquiring at your Group or having google to see if these are available near you. You can also order online through at least of the butchers.
Hope this helps!
:)

Hi Seeraah,

That's brilliant, not sure we have anything like that near us but definately worth looking into!

Cheers from a fellow newbie! :)

I like the tesco's light choices one's. They taste just like a 'normal' sausage.

There's a website called joes sausages which is syn free. If you are in a class they might already do group buys as one I went to last year did. I've been told they are really really tasty!

Nice 2 syn sausages

A big thumbs up from me for the Co-operative British Elmwood reduced fat pork sausages!
Well worth the 2 syns each!

Boar sausages

I can't find the syns for these anywhere they are so nice I had a sneaky one today and have no idea how many syns are in one they have no fat come out of them but I'm expecting as they are nice to have some syns can anyone help?

Hi Beautifulmess,

The Morrisons Eat Smart 60% less fat sausages are all half a syn each (cumberland, thick pork and chippolata) on Extra Easy and Red.

They are called 'Eat Smart' not 'Eat Well', which may be why you weren't able to find them on the syn calculator online :)

Hope this helps!

Tesco finest venison sausages

Is anyone able to tell me how many syns there are in each venison sausage? I love these and hope they are low :)

Syns for WW cumberland sausages?

Just checked my directory, wasnt in there, checked online and they wasnt on there so I used the syn calculator and it came out at 2.5syns, is that right?!

The WW premium pork ones are 1 syn each and they're my fave :)

(I meant pork as a free food in the other post, not a HEX obviously)

Back