Sausages

M&S sausages

Would anyone be able to tell me the syn value of M&S British 8 reduced fat butchers classic pork sausages please?

Per sausage is
75 kcals
8.7g protein
1.9g carbs
3.6g fat
1.2g fibre

Thank you! :) x

Just looked them up on the Slimming World website and it came up with

Butchers Classic Reduced Fat Pork Sausages, 8 pack, chilled, 57g each - 1 syn on Original and Extra Easy/4 syns on Green.

Bet they're gorgeous coming from M&S??!!

Going to have some for dinner tonight so I'll let you know how they taste! I have high hopes though :)

Thanks for the help!

The sausages are lovely I have to say! Will definitely be repurchasing :)

The sausages are lovely I have to say! Will definitely be repurchasing :)

Thanks for letting me know what they are like! Hubby couldn't get any of the Morrisons Eat Smart Lincolnshire sausages (0.5 syn on red day) we usually have with our fry up at the weekend:cry:, so think I will pop into M&S and pick up some!:D Were they expensive??

Thanks for letting me know what they are like! Hubby couldn't get any of the Morrisons Eat Smart Lincolnshire sausages (0.5 syn on red day) we usually have with our fry up at the weekend:cry:, so think I will pop into M&S and pick up some!:D Were they expensive??

They were £1.99 so not the best price but not the worst either! Ooh the Morrisons ones sound good, but there's no Morrisons near me :(

They were £1.99 so not the best price but not the worst either! Ooh the Morrisons ones sound good, but there's no Morrisons near me :(

Wow! That's a great price for M&S sausages - I was expecting them to be about £4!:D

The Morrisons sausages are not bad but they tend to stick to the George Foreman. That's a shame you haven't got one local to you.:( Think I might be getting the sausages from M&S in future!:D

Wow! That's a great price for M&S sausages - I was expecting them to be about £4!:D

The Morrisons sausages are not bad but they tend to stick to the George Foreman. That's a shame you haven't got one local to you.:( Think I might be getting the sausages from M&S in future!:D

Let me know how you get on with the M&S sausages!

Morrisons Eat Smart Sausages

I have defrosted some morrisons eat smart sausages (just pork ones) and mixed with salt, pepper, garlic, bbq swartz mix, aromat and maggi liquid seasoning then made meatballs with them ready to portion up for the freezer, only thing is I can't remember how many syns they are, can anyone help please?

WOW WOW WOW

My meatballs, fried in frylight and finished in oven smelt amazing so had to try one..... what can I say, but YUMMY!

Definitely top of my list from now on.

The sausages are half a syn each. and your meatballs sound delicious. :D

they sometimes have them on offer 2 packs for £3. i use them as they are also gluten free.

they taste yummy have even got other half eating them and they must be good if he likes them.

they sometimes have them on offer 2 packs for £3. i use them as they are also gluten free.

they taste yummy have even got other half eating them and they must be good if he likes them.

Wow! Will have to look out for that deal! Thanks!:D Are they freezer friendly??

Eatsmart sausages

Hi can anyone clear up for me if these are free or syned keep reading conflicting reports on them and can't find the on the sw site.
Many thanks
Tom

The 2010 Food Directory lists Morrisons Eatsmart Reduced, Pork Sausages, 25% less fat and salt, 8 pack, chilled, as 1.5 syns per sausage on EE and Red and 5.0 syns on green.

Had a look online too, can't see them on there anywhere. It might be that they've changed the recipe or something though.

Back