Sausages

Are they 1/2 syn on all plans?

No meat is ever going to be free on Green - so whenever you see something with meat in it will *always* have more syns on Green than it does on EE/Red.

ermintrude said:
No meat is ever going to be free on Green - so whenever you see something with meat in it will *always* have more syns on Green than it does on EE/Red.

Knew they wudnt b free wasnt sure ov syns on green as when ive seen these lists before they nornally have 3 numbers in a row ie 1/2 4 1/2. Was abit confused but think ive found it right now :)

I've just back and there are 8 in a pack for £3.70. Pack says the weight is 410-454kg. I bought the sweet chilli ones, but they also had Cumberland, pork and spring onion, and another I can't remember. They also did burgers (beef and spicy turkey) and meatballs. I think the burgers had 0.5 syns in them.
I asked if they did syn-free black pudding (cos I love the stuff) but sadly they didn't although the man I spoke to said he has requested the boss makes some. He also assured me that they are sw approved and told me the process they have to go through.

Does anyone know if there are any butchers in the Manchester area who do syn-free stuff cos Blackburn is a little far to go each time. :)

Apparently (according to my consultant) Taylors in Sale do Syn free sausages - hoping to get some next week when get paid so will let you know

Quorn cumberland sausages

Hiya,

Sorry if this is around somewhere - all the posts I've looked up say these (fresh and frozen) are free but it's mentioned elsewhere that quorn sausages have syns now - is this just for the regular ones or do the cumberlands also have syns?

Thanks in advance for any help :)

The quorn sausages used to be free but changed their recipes, so now there are no free quorn sausages.

Ah right... does anyone know the syns for the frozen cumberland ones then please?

In syns online- search for Quorn sausages and I got

ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreenBest Ever Cumberland Sausages, 5 pack, chilled, 50g each javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')1 1 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')1 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','')Best Ever Sausages, 6 pack, chilled, 42g each javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDExtraEasy','')1 1 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDOriginal','')1 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl03$LBADDGreen','')Best Ever Sausages, 8 pack, frozen, 42g each javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDExtraEasy','')1 1 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDOriginal','')1 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl04$LBADDGreen','')Cocktail Sausages, 250g pack, chilled, 2 sausages javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl05$LBADDExtraEasy','')½ ½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl05$LBADDOriginal','')½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl05$LBADDGreen','')Sausages & Mash, chilled, 400g pack javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl06$LBADDExtraEasy','')6½ 6½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl06$LBADDOriginal','')6½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl06$LBADDGreen','')Tastier Red Leicester & Onion Sausages, 5 pack, chilled, 50g each javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl07$LBADDExtraEasy','')1 1 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl07$LBADDOriginal','')1 javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl07$LBADDGreen','')Tastier Sausages, 6 pack, frozen, 50g each javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl08$LBADDExtraEasy','')½ ½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl08$LBADDOriginal','')½ javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl08$LBADDGreen','')

Thanks for the info Shrimpy - gutted my free sausage casserole is now 8 syns a pot :(

Sorry! :(

No, no Quorn sausages are free any more :( The BBQ bangers are 2 syns each and the new plain ones are 1 syn each.

Richmond sausages

Could anyone please tell me the syn value for Richmond thick sausages? I can't get the website to work to check. :) thank you in advance x

oh no ive just read that the quorn sausages arent free anymore. I read this post and thought they were free so i bought some and been eating them all week. Didnt really like them much but thought they filled a hole and now i find that theyre 1 syn each!!

Wouldnt buy them again. I bought the weight watchers sausages and had some today which are only 1/2 syn each and much nicer & theyre on offer in asda for £2 a pack.

richmond thick sausages are 5 syns each. Try the weightwatchers ones. They are pretty thick anyway & just think you could eat 10 of them for the same syns as the richmond ones.

I thought that Sainsburys BGTY Cumberland sausages were only half a syn each. I checked using the online syn calculator.I think they are the best tasting too.

I just brought the WW premium pork sausages. I'm my food directory it says there 0.5 syns on original. The packet says 60 calories per sausage which would make them 3 syns. So is my book really out of date or is the a free food allowance??? Xx

I just brought the WW premium pork sausages. I'm my food directory it says there 0.5 syns on original. The packet says 60 calories per sausage which would make them 3 syns. So is my book really out of date or is the a free food allowance??? Xx
I'm confused by this too :confused: Anyone? xx

Back