Sausages

Oh thank u thank u thank u! And yes chicken is the main ingredient. I appreciate your help!!

Dunno if this up already, but the new Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary veggie sausages are free and are lush! Available from sainsbugs

I agree they're lovely and so happy they're FREE! I got mine in Asda! although most of the time they are sold out :mad:

jodiewantstobeskinny said:
for me its the morrisons eat smart pork sausages which are only 1/2 a syn for one :) means i can still enjoy a sausage and onion sandwich at the weekends :) LOL xxx

How many syns on a Green day ?

You can use 1 syn for every 20 calories as there would be no free food allowance on a green day :)

Good Life Glamorgan Sausages

Hi would anyone happen to know how many syns these are each?

They're def not free and too nice to be 'cheap' on syns... just hope there not too much, although haven't used any syns today.
Thanks

Is it these?

Goodlife, Glamorgan Vegetarian Leek & Cheese Sausages, 6 pack, chilled, 50g each 4

Thanks so much for looking. I'm not sure that is them, these ones didn't have cheese in and are frozen. On the packet they are Glamorgan sausages with leek, onion and cauliflower. They're vegan so no dairy in them.

The nutritional details are as follows per sausage:

117 kcal
3.3g protein
11.6g carbs of which 1.1g sugars
5.9g fat of which 0.5g saturates
2.5g fibre
0.4g salt

Really would like to know as the were really nice... hoping they're not 4 as I had 2! :)

Ingredients are mostly inoffensive... onion 22%, leek 20%, dried potato, water, rapeseed oil, cauliflower 8%, rice starch, soya protein, yeast extract, salt, malt vinegar, sugar, black pepper... if that's any help.

I'm guessing the rapeseed oil could add a few syns though! :rolleyes:

Nickinoonoo said:
Thanks so much for looking. I'm not sure that is them, these ones didn't have cheese in and are frozen. On the packet they are Glamorgan sausages with leek, onion and cauliflower. They're vegan so no dairy in them.

The nutritional details are as follows per sausage:

117 kcal
3.3g protein
11.6g carbs of which 1.1g sugars
5.9g fat of which 0.5g saturates
2.5g fibre
0.4g salt

Really would like to know as the were really nice... hoping they're not 4 as I had 2! :)

Ingredients are mostly inoffensive... onion 22%, leek 20%, dried potato, water, rapeseed oil, cauliflower 8%, rice starch, soya protein, yeast extract, salt, malt vinegar, sugar, black pepper... if that's any help.

I'm guessing the rapeseed oil could add a few syns though! :rolleyes:

Sorry they don't list the individual weight but box says 300g and there are 6 in a box - so 50g, I'm guessing this is frozen weight if that makes a difference! Thanks guys!

wilma1006 said:
What about Sainsburie be good to yourself extra lean cumberland sausages, they are1/2 syn each. Sausage and root veg stew recipe in this months magazine.

I think these sausages are the business. O prefer them to even posh, top notch ones. Hard to believe they are only 1/2 a syn each.

My favourites by far are Tesco Light Choices Cumberland Sausages (1 syn per sausage - EE)

Myself and my OH can't tell the difference from full fat sausages! I'd even say they were nicer! :D

Sainsburys Be Good To Yourself Cumberland Sausage, 8 in a pack from the chilled section......these are my favourite sausages only 0.5 Syn per sausage

Sainsburys be good to yourself lincolnshire sausages

Wow had 2 today they are beaut, seriously best sausages I have ever had, even if i wasnt dieting i would choose these,

My OH is going to buy me the kenwood mincer/sausage maker attachment for my first stone loss present...might seem odd to buy a food making device but I can then make syn low or free sausages at home. Super Yay!!
Anyone else make their own sausages?

Back