Sausages

If you are in northern Ireland there is a butcher called oh so lean on Facebook and they deliver all around the country. I just received my first order today and so far Im amazed. They do pies sausages veg roll lasagna soups lunch pots pepper sauce stirfry and loads of different types of sausages. The butcher himself does slimming world. I just had chicken ham and stuffing pie with puff pastry for 15 syns per pie and cut into 5 so 3 syns each. Amazing!!!

Oooohhh pastagirl that sounds great, wish we had something like that here in derbyshire. I think all there is for it is for me to learn to make my own x

Lol star girl. What about asking your butcher to make really low fat sausages for ya!? And there is always sainsburys be good to yourself cumberland sausages at 1/2 syns each! They are Yummy xx

Hi was wondering if anyone could help me. I've had these love soya sausages in my freezer for about a month now but not sure about syn values:
love soya 6 meatfree sausages by sainsurys- nutrition per sausage: kcal 78, protein 8.1g, carbs 3.5g,
Quorn 6 cumberland sausages- nutrition per sausage: kcal 86, protein 6.8g, carbs 6g
hope someone can help, so i can get some freezer space back!

Hi was wondering if anyone could help me. I've had these love soya sausages in my freezer for about a month now but not sure about syn values:
love soya 6 meatfree sausages by sainsurys- nutrition per sausage: kcal 78, protein 8.1g, carbs 3.5g,
Quorn 6 cumberland sausages- nutrition per sausage: kcal 86, protein 6.8g, carbs 6g
hope someone can help, so i can get some freezer space back!

Hi hope this helps, I couldn't find an exact match

Love Soya Lincolnshire Style Sausages, 6 pack, chilled, 50g each 2 syns each on all plans
Best Ever Cumberland Sausages, 5 pack, chilled, 50g each 1 syn each on all plans
Best Ever Sausages, 6 pack, chilled, 42g each 1 syn each on all plans

Oh are they that much I am sure our c said they were low syn. Thanks for that, not that I eat them as I said before :)

Hello, newbie to the forum, I came looking for advice on low Syn sausages as all my local Morrisons' have stopped stocking Skinny Lizzies. By the way, they're 4.5 syns only on green, 1 Syn on EE and red.

Last edited:
If you are in northern Ireland there is a butcher called oh so lean on Facebook and they deliver all around the country. I just received my first order today and so far Im amazed. They do pies sausages veg roll lasagna soups lunch pots pepper sauce stirfry and loads of different types of sausages. The butcher himself does slimming world. I just had chicken ham and stuffing pie with puff pastry for 15 syns per pie and cut into 5 so 3 syns each. Amazing!!!

Thanks for the tip pasta girl! If you're anywhere near Kilrea, Ballymena or Magherafelt McAtamleys butchers do loooooads of SW dishes including 1/2syn sausages in a couple of flavours. They really are brilliant. Wish they delivered!!

Hi there- not too sure if this comes under the right thread but - would anyone have the syn value for the Mattesons smoked sausage. Its in a packet-inside its shaped like a choritzo sausage.

TIA x

Hi,
I was wondering if someone could tell me the syns in Wall's thick pork sausages as I've been synning them at 8 each (using 1syn=20cal) and just heard tonight they may be a 5? I've got no idea now.

Thanks!

Could someone tell me the syn value for these sausages please

Typical Values100g raw as sold contains2 grilled sausages (101g) contain
Energy515kJ (125kcal)610kJ (145kcal)
Protein15.3g18.2g
Carbohydrate8.2g9.7g
Sugars1.3g1.3g
Fat3.2g3.6g
Saturates1.2g1.4g
Mono Unsaturates1.3g1.5g
Polyunsaturates0.5g0.6g
Fibre1.9g1.7g
Sodium*0.5g0.6g
*Salt Equivalent1.3g1.5g

Nutrition

How does EE compare in syn values with the sausages

For EE you always choose the lowest syn value for the product - for example if it's 6 on green days or 4 on red days then you'd chose the red because it's lower :)

EE will be the same as the Red Syn Value for sausages x

I wonder if any of you sausage lot could help me out please? I have some Mark's and Spencer's British Pork Sausages and cannot find the syns anywhere!! Anyone know??

Back