Sausages

Apologies if this has been answered before but does anyone know the syn value of river way sausages? The 97% pork ones please. Thanks

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using MiniMins.com mobile app

i :heartpump: weight watchers Cumberland sausages 1 and half syn each x

anyone seen HECK 97% pork sausages (Tesco?) what syns would they be does anybody know and what are the weight watchers pork ones syn wise ? thanks x

Tesco Light Choice Cumberland definately 1 syn each.

I haven't read the whole thread but just wanted to throw my two penn'th in!

I've only been doing SW for 6 weeks and in that time haven't really bothered with meat sausages, however I love Cauldron's veggie Lincolnshire sausages, and the website says they are only 0.5 syn each.

Can anyone recommend any Asda own brand sausages that are low in syn? the last pack i bought were 3.5 each!! x

Sorry I've not read all of this thread but can anyone tell me the best meat / vegi sausages to have which are syn free or at least very low in syns?

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Sorry I've not read all of this thread but can anyone tell me the best meat / vegi sausages to have which are syn free or at least very low in syns? Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Cary's, I tried the Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary they r really lovely and also syn free :) a lot nicer than quorn

Does anyone know the syns for Tesco butchers choice half fat pork sausages please :)

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

It's ok I found out from the directory(eventually !!!).

Sent from my GT-S5839i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back