Sausages

Hi
New to this site and it has proved invaluable already! Can anyone tell me the syn value of the new Tesco healthy living frozen meat free sausages please? They are apparently lower in fat than their regular ones - haven't tried them yet so can't comment on taste. Very much hoping they are free?!?
Thanks!

Hi, welcome onboard. Not sure if any of these are what you are after, but they are all I could find online. If you are not vegetarian then I can really recommend their healthy living cumberlands.
Meatfree BBQ Lincolnshire Style Sausages, frozen 6 pack, 50g each
Meatfree Glamorgan Sausages, frozen 6 pack, 50g each 5 5 5
Meatfree Hot Dog Sausages, frozen 10 pack, 60g each 3 3 3
Meatfree Mediterranean Style Sausages , frozen 6 pack, 44g each ½ ½ ½

Thanks they must be brand new then can't find the info anywhere! Not veggie so will try the meat ones, trying to cut down on red meat overall though so veggie ones come in handy for a change! Thanks

hi I've just made my first order from oh so lean. do you know the syns of their meats etc? I don't know how to syn them, thanks x

hi I've just made my first order from oh so lean. do you know the syns of their meats etc? I don't know how to syn them, thanks x

The syns with oh so lean vary, ask them and they can give you all the details. Their low syn coleslaw is gorg!

Do any Irish posters know if we get the syn free Linda Mccartney red onion and rosemary sausages over here? Ive tried Dunnes, Tesco and SuperValu but can only find the original flavour

I can only get stock in asda and sainsburys :) asda have them on price lock at £1.48 per box

Hi, can someone tell me how many syns in linda McCartney vegetarian sausages please? I meant to get the rosemary and red onion but have the wrong ones :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I8190N using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back