Sausages

CEB

Hi

I know Joe's Sausages seem to be the sausage of choice on here, but was wondering if anyone had ordered from here

synfreesausage.co.uk & sausagerus.co.uk - Award winning sausage and suppliers of Slimming World Syn Free Sausage and Burgers

I am in Manchester on Friday and hoped I could "pop" to Southport to get some of Joe's sausages, only to find they don't open on Friday's :cry:

I then found the above person in Oldham, which I could "nip" to from Manchester and was wondering if anyone had tried them as they are stating "syn free" and what the prices are like as the website doesn't say and was wondering whether I should be concerned about the quote on their website - Quality is Remembered, Where Price is Soon Forgotten!

I have not tried these but i have tried Joe's and they were nice. My favourites come from Hazel's Butchers in Norwich they are syn free pork sausages and really are amazing. I not sure if a lot of butchers sell them but might be worth an ask.

I haven't heard of this company, I take it they're SW approved? You'd hope so with a name like that. It seems silly he hasn't got the SW certificate somewhere on site as personally I wouldn't buy from there until I'd seen it. Like on Joes. I'd check with SW to make sure and then email that chap, he has a guest book and though maybe not happy to discuss price he'd prefer it to you not going at all I reckon. Hope they're nice, let us know.:D

Hmm I don't know! Personally I would check with SW before buying any because as said the SW certificate isn't mentioned and there's no SW reference other than the name. It costs a lot of money to get your sausages certified by SW so if you'd gone to that bother why wouldn't you shout about it?

Back